Jasper stones are found in natural groups of stones. There are many varieties of Jasperin’s art, golden sun, night sky, poppy fields or deep green forest, desert sands, rippling ocean, red rock canyons. Each stone is the masterpiece of the Creator; bold and primitive, solid and earthy in its base, primitive is a warm, harmonious energy that echoes to itself.
History Of Jasper Stone
It allows one to find more in the physical body, to become conscious of nature and the environment. It encourages people to celebrate the moments of isolation and to develop a consciousness of the spiritual connection we hold with all living beings in order to absorb, reflect and relate these energies.
Jasper is ground and stability stone that provides comfort, security, power and recovery. It balances the aura with the level of integrity and peace, and acts as a reminder for the person to bring joy and joy to others, not on the physical plane.
Historically, Jasper can trace all ancient people and civilizations. Those worn by shamans, priests and kings were considered sacred and powerful guardians both in the physical world and in the spiritual arena. The Jasper stones were at the beginning of the stones they believed to have brought to their luck in the tombs, which they wanted to take with them, which were dead in the time of the Ancient Egyptians. The difference in belief at that time also puzzles as a thought-provoking phenomenon.
Jasper is a kind of dense, opaque, microcrystalline stone. It can be seen as nodules or cracks in the cracks and it is possible to find almost every color in the world.
There are a wide variety of Jasper stones that show color, shape and similarity to the places or animals found in nature. Most of them are named according to the regions on which they are removed; others are chosen by those who discover them. Although extensive enough to be discussed here, we will talk about some of the more popular and familiar Jasper stones, some of which have their own pages and additional metaphysical features. While the Multicolor jasper retains the characteristics of its dominant colours or colors, it still removes its energies from its elegant shades.
The Black Jasper stone is a lower stone than the normal Jasper stone. It strengthens high physical and mental efforts, and is highly protected against threats and hazards in high-risk occupations. In bright form, it is an excellent arson stone to distinguish what is hidden.
The Black Jasper stone is capable of putting someone into a deep state of consciousness and facilitating their prophetic dreams and visions. In connection with dignity and nobility, it gives the courage to speak against injustice and to be exposed to discontent to defend vulnerability.
The Dalmatian Jasper stone is pale gray, cream or beige brown and has dark spots and resembles a Dalmatian costume. It is a protective and healing stone that strengthens the spirit and promotes a sense of fun. He defends disappointment and skepticism, strengthens family ties and long-term friendships, and has a calming effect on children and animals.
What Are The Benefits Of Jasper Stones ?
- Use Jasper stones or carry them on your side to relieve stress and create peace. The cleaning effect eliminates negative energy and balances the aura. Anxiety or irritability to calm nerves and increase one’s focus; it is an excellent stone for emptying nightmares or harmful thoughts.
- Jasper; It is the perfect solution to heal and maintain physical and emotional corpses during injury, prolonged illness or lifting. While world energies bring gradual power and renewed vitality, it helps to understand and maintain these annoying or painful experiences.
- Jasper Stone helps you build a perfect diet by empowering and empowering your own discipline, as well as increasing your physical energy levels. Slow, steady vibrations help prevent extremes and encourage you to be a determined person. It is also useful for those who have been hungry for a long time.
- Jasper stone is a remarkable talisman to stop smoking and can help reduce alcohol consumption. Over time, it removes harmful toxins from the system and helps release emotional triggers that continue to act.
- This stone can be used to align the energies of the chimneys to facilitate the safety of astral travel, especially when placed on heart and navel chakras. It is quite protective and can also be used to encourage you to remember your dreams. The Jasper stone is thought to increase fertility and is suitable for happy pregnancies.
- Jasper is known to be extremely helpful in the treatment of kidney, spleen, liver and abdominal ailments, and is highly restorative for tissue impairment of internal organs. It helps regulate Iron, sulfur, zinc and manganese in the bodyto balance mineral content. Jasper’s juice is soothing to the digestive system and is especially useful as a gem potion for its body is not overly adapted.
- Jasper is especially useful in the development of blood circulation, especially in nosebleeds and helps to reduce hemorrhoids. It relaxes epilepsy and gout, and is used to treat sensorial odors.
- Jasper stone provides an empowering energy for the emotional body; relieve stress and create a calm stability. For those who are sensitive to vibration, a special aura creates a pleasant feeling as it spreads through the body. Compassion and patience, modesty, even generosity invites your life to feelings.
- Courageous Jasper gives determination and determination in all investigations. When faced with problems, it encourages a person to be honest and helps him / her to recognize and overcome insecurities, fears, and guilt. It inspires assertiveness rather than aggressive and acts as a reminder to work in harmony with others.
- Jasper strengthens one’s bond to the world and spiritual wisdom in nature. It encourages one to celebrate moments of ordinary and extraordinary beauty, and in harmony with others. Through meditation and dream work, Jasper can connect with the Earth’s ancient past, enabling him to acquire spiritual knowledge to be used today to help man and the planet heal.