What Are The Benefits Of Anise Tea?
Anise Tea, oil, root and leaf is used in the production of drugs. Anise is a very useful plant for stomach discomfort, gas pains in the intestine, nasal discharge, severe cough, urinary incontinence problem, urinary removal, increasing appetite and staying awake.
It helps to increase milk during breastfeeding, especially for women.
It also plays an important role in the treatment of menstrual periods, birth pains and pain caused by sexual intercourse. It is useful for the symptoms of menopause in men.
Other areas of use are the treatment of seizures, nicotine dependence, insomnia and shortness of breath.
Some people apply to Anise plant for skin problems such as scabies, psoriasis, and lice.
14 Amazing Health Benefits Of Anise Tea
- Anise is a natural plant that helps with spasms, cramps, coughing, pain, diarrhea, nervous attacks, and transfer.
- it is rich in minerals such as calcium, iron, copper, potassium, zinc, and magnesium. Potassium is a mineral that helps control body fluids, heart rhythm, and blood pressure.
- The copper contains vital enzymes that play an important role in cell respiration. This is especially important for the production of red blood cells.
- Anise oil has drug and tranquilizer properties. Epilepsy and hysterical seizures, such as circulation, respiratory and nerve do not respond to the calm acts. It calms nervous attacks, contractions and severe reactions.
- The antiseptic feature it contains has an important effect on preventing infection and microbes, which helps to heal wounds quickly.
- By accelerating blood circulation, rheumatism and joint inflammation caused by the pain to a large extent provides relief.
- It is mostly used to support digestion and eliminates the indigestion that occurs after heavy meals.
- It helps with soothing properties for psychological problems such as nervous attacks, stress, depression, excessive irritability.
- Thanks to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, it helps clean the mouth. It fights bad smell and mouth inflammation.
- It has a libido Enhancer for both men and women. It is very helpful for reducing menstrual pain, regulating menstruation, heart and vascular function, sexual reluctance, and weakness.
- Stimulates the secretion of enzymes and hormones by stimulating the entire metabolism. It also affects the nervous system to make the brain more awake and active.
- The oil of pineapple is useful for severe cough and phlegm problem. It relaxes the weight of the chest due to coughing. Shortness of breath, asthma, bronchitis, respiratory irregularities such as congestion is very useful for.
- Mouth antiseptic: Drinking this herbal tea is very useful for oral health. It also provides an antiseptic task in consuming as a mouthwash. Because this herbal tea has many antibacterial properties. The smell of licorice that it has does not only affect the taste but also keeps the mouth clean and spacious.
- Another benefit of drinking anise tea is that it is good for stomach bloating, nausea and cramps. The anise oils that are taken into the body with tea provide appetizing properties while helping the digestive system functions.
Anise Tea Recipe
- 1. 2 Cup boiling water.
- 2. 1 teaspoon ground or chopped anise seeds.
- 3. Add seeds to boiling water.
- 4. Leave for 5 minutes.
- 5. Add honey and lemon to add flavor.
- 6. Serving hot.
Anise And Ginger Tea Recipe
~ 1 cup of water.
~ 1 teaspoon anise seeds.
~ ¼ Teaspoon ground ginger.
~ 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
~ 1 teaspoon honey.
All ingredients are added to boiling water and leave for 5 minutes to brew. Then the tea is poured into a glass with the help of a filter.
According to research by the University of Maryland ginger tea made by participating in potassium, zinc, sodium, phosphorus as high as vitamin C and amino acids have been announced to contain.
Anise And Fennel With Lemon Tea Recipe
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of grated lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon anise seeds.
- 1 or 2 teaspoons fennel seeds.
- 2 Cup boiling water.
Lemon and Fennel Tea benefits: lemon juice and lemon peel are antimicrobial. It is very popular for cold and flu diseases. The mother needs to be aware of the signs and symptoms of breast cancer.
They both taste licorice. Fennel is also quite famous as an appetite suppressant and is effective for fresh breath.
Allergic Reactions To The Skin
This herbal plant, like all other medicinal plants, should be thoroughly investigated without causing side effects. Recent studies have shown that even a small amount of anise consumption leads to allergic reactions in people who are sensitive to anesthetics.
Redness and itching can be observed in the applied area. Therefore, you should consult your doctor before using it.
Allergic Reactions To Digestive And Respiratory System
It can cause allergic reactions to the respiratory and digestive systems in people who have an anise seed sensitivity consumed by mouth.
These reactions can be observed in the form of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, short and wheezing breathing. In people with sensitivity, the Oil of anacondas may have side effects that endanger life, such as edema in the lungs.
Some people may also result in seizures. People with these reactions should contact the doctor immediately and discontinue anise consumption.
Interaction With Other Drug Treatments
It may react with other drugs that are used to consume anise as a supplement. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is a treatment that uses hormones to stop the growth of cancer cells. Anise mimics the function of estrogen and hormone.
Hormone therapy is a cancer treatment that removes hormones or blocks their action and stops cancer cells from growing. Also, during the treatment of cancer drugs will reduce the effect of anise should be avoided in this period.
Its consumption may not be the most appropriate treatment method if you have a known health problem.
Women who have had breast cancer in one breast have an increased risk of breast cancer in the other breast. Also, during pregnancy and breastfeeding is 100% safe can not be said to be full.
Consumption During Pregnancy
Consuming small amounts of anise is not a problem for pregnant women, but the use of anise oil and other concentrated anise products should be avoided.
Pregnant women are always considered to be high-risk patients because of the possibility of premature birth, and therefore doctors do not recommend the use of anyone.
It is also emphasized that it is important to know the difference between the two types of anise and Star (Chinese star Anise). Anise, known as the Chinese star, carries more risks.
Consumption in Infants And Children
It is used for babies suffering from gas problems due to its soothing and soothing properties. Half a teaspoon of anise seeds 500ml boiled water to soak 5 minutes to soak. If the baby is at least 6 months, the baby can drink up to 2 or 3 drops of anise tea.
If the baby is more than 1 year old, half of a Drop (0.5 ml) will be enough. Chamomile can also be mixed with anise because it will help the baby’s abdominal pain. As a result, you should consult your doctor and get information before using it. Star anise should be careful about, anise seed should be preferred.
For Adults 18 Years And Older: 15-30 anise, lightly ground or powdered for abdominal pain, are brewed with boiling water and 1 cup is drunk. Again between 4 and 20 drops of anise oil essences added sugar can be consumed.
Hot water with anise essence to help digestion can be drunk before going to sleep. For respiratory ailments, anise soaked with hot water can be brewed.
For Children Under 18: In general, Anise Tea can be used between half a cup and three small cups. 2 teaspoons of crushed anise seeds are poured into half a liter of boiled water for the nasal discharge and are left to brew. It can be drunk not to exceed 1-3 teaspoons as flavored or cold.