What Are The Benefits Of Avocado Leaf Tea?
Avocado, almost all people know as a plant consumed only fruit. The shape of avocado leaf is similar to pear, color is green and has a large round seed. Avocado leaf tea, which is fleshy, delicious and fresh just because of has seeds, has become a favorite of society.
Avocado is usually used as a food product, drink or even as a medical device. So, is known enough that avocado has as much benefit as has left? Yes, avocado leaves are very useful for human health but have not become very popular yet. But the benefits of these leaves are not likely to be thrown into ignored.
Health Benefits Of Avocado Leaf Tea
• Good For Asthma: If you suffer from asthma, avocado leaf can be a solution for this. Boil 7 avocado leaf tea with 3 glasses of water and add 1 tablespoon of ice. When water boils down to half, remove avocado leaves from water and drink before going to bed while being hot.
• Soothes Back Pain: If you feel pain, such as low back pain, you can try avocado leaf tea to perform daily activities.
- Boil 5 avocado leaves with 2 glasses of water,
- then drain and take 1 cup.
- It can help relieve pain
- if taken at night during the week before going to sleep.
• Reduces Tension: Avocado leaves can treat tension feeling. If you have such a mental problem, boil 9 chopped avocado leaves with 3 glasses of water and turmeric. Then add salt to the mixture. Wait until I get half of the boiling water and then strain the tea. When you feel stressed and tense, you can eat this mixture regularly before going to sleep.
• Supports Kidney Health: Avocado leaf tea can be useful for eliminating kidney disease symptoms. This tea acts to remove waste from the body, thus cleaning kidneys from foreign substances and toxins. Avocado tea consumed all day long before going to bed can provide benefits for kidney health.
• Fights With Bacteria: Avocado Leaf tea can help to get rid of a bacterial infection. The leaves of the avocado plant are considered medicinal because they are capable of killing bacteria called Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Proteus, Escherichia, and Bacillus.
• Relieves Pain: Avocado leaves have analgesic properties. For this reason, toothache, headache, menstrual cramps and lower back pain, such as help to alleviate symptoms. Some even claim that a cup of avocado leaf tea can be effective in relieving migraines.
• Protects Body Against Degenerative Diseases: Avocado leaves contain flavonol components to protect the body and mechanism from degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis. It can also provide benefits to the body by preventing premature aging.
• It Has Diuretic Properties: Avocado leaves serve as a urinary remover. These leaves contain quercetin matter. This means that has diuretic properties. It enables waste products to be excreted through urine by running metabolism.
• Helps Prevent Cancer: Avocado leaf tea helps prevent cancer. These leaves contain cancer-preventing agents known as pinene and lemonade. Thus, it disables the development of cancer cells and acts as a chemoprotective.
• Supports Skin Health: Avocado leaves support skin health. These leaves contain antioxidant properties. So helps to clean skin and pores. If you make fresh avocado leaves to mash and apply to skin for 5-10 minutes then wash with water.
• Good For Puffiness: Avocado leaves contain quercetin effect. Therefore, can minimize inflammatory swelling in body mechanism. If you make avocado leaves puree and apply to the swelling area and wash with water, you can enjoy the benefits of puffiness easily.
• Good For Diabetes: Avocado leaf tea is used to treat diabetes because they contain glycoside. Glycoside eliminates the body’s need for sugar. It also prevents you from consuming sugar, which causes you to consume excessive calories. This is why avocado leaf tea is very useful in the treatment of diabetes.
• Lowers Cholesterol: Lemonade content in avocado leaves has been proven to reduce cholesterol levels. This limonene substance works effectively to reduce triglycerides and total cholesterol.
• Helps To Lose Weight: One of the benefits of avocado leaf tea is that it helps to lose weight. The consumption of avocado leaves works as an appetite suppressor thanks to the content of lemonade, thus preventing weight gain.
Recipe Of Avocado Leaf Tea
How To Make Avocado Leaf Tea?
- To make this tea,
- Add a few tablespoons of dried avocado leaves into a pot and add 4 glasses of boiling water.
- You can put this tea in a big mug.
- Leave on for 20 minutes,
- then rinse with warm water.
- Thus, will be revealed both health and beauty benefits.
- You can add honey to your tea and sip with pleasure.
- You can also use it by submerging cotton in your hot tea and applying it to the skin.
Recipe Of Avocado Mask Recipe
1. Take 1 piece of fully ripe fresh avocado seed and peel.
2. In a bowl and crush until becomes creamy.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of honey until it turns into a homogeneous paste.
4. Apply to skin and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Rinse the mixture off with warm water and dry with a soft towel.
6. This mask recipe is very useful to give your face a nice shine.
Damages Of Avocado Leaf Tea
x When comes to toxication in avocado leaves, care should be taken.
x For example, some experts say that there is a possibility of toxin in leaves of Guatemala avocado.
x On the other hand, the Mexican avocado plant is considered safe.
x If Guatemalan avocado is used, some experts have stated that is possible to be toxic by consuming large amounts of leaves.
Consumption During Pregnancy and Lactation: Consumption of avocado leaf tea in pregnant and lactating women is not recommended.
- It is recommended that prepared avocado leaf tea be consumed 1 or 2 times a day.
- It is used for kidney stones; Avocado leaf infusion or tea is recommended to be consumed twice a day at no more than 100 ml per day.