Table of Contents
- What are Benefits of Blueberry Tea?
- Health Benefits of Blueberry Tea
- Blueberry Tea Recipe
- Preparation of Blueberry Tea
- Recipe Of Traditional Medicinal Blueberry Tea
- Recipe of Blueberry Tea with Apple
- Damages of Blueberries Tea
- Recommended Articles:
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Chamomile Tea And Plant
- Mulberry Leaf and Mulberry Tea: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects and Warning
- 20 Exceptional Health Benefits Of Mint Lemon Tea (#5 Th Very Important)
- Green Tea: Health Benefits, Uses, Types,Damages And Recommendations
- Anise And Anise Tea: Benefits, Recommendations, Damages And Recipe
- Related posts:
What are Benefits of Blueberry Tea?
The blueberry tea and plant is a small shrub grown in many parts of world, mostly in mountain forests, and then becomes a vine. Thin slender stems and they do not shed leaves. Blueberry bush produces pink or purple flowers in spring and bright red fruits in autumn.
These fruits are acidic, but they are delicious. The taste of these fruits is sour but not bitter. Only taste of pain can be taken when eaten directly raw. Blueberry tea is widely used in production of beverages, compost and jelly or even wine.
Raw blueberries contain both vitamin C, E, K, dietary fiber and basic dietary minerals, moderate manganese, as well as other important micro nutrients in a balanced manner.
Blueberry tea has a delicious taste and can be drunk in many forms and combinations.
Health Benefits of Blueberry Tea
• It is a Powerful Antioxidant: Blueberries have antioxidants that protect cells from damage caused by unstable molecules called free radicals.
It is known that free radicals can cause heart disease, cancer and other diseases by damaging cells. This can help fight free radicals, as drinking blueberries will help increase vitamin C intake.
• It Supports Oral Health: Drinking blueberries tea also contributes to fight against dental diseases, including tooth inflammation. Tooth decay can cause a bad mouth and plaque accumulation, which are non-hygiene.
• Good for Urinary Tract Infections: High vitamin and mineral content in blueberry tea means that tea can help to treat urinary tract infections. Drinking blueberry tea is a very effective method for removing bacteria from body and preventing future infections.
Blueberries tea is a common cause of bladder infections, especially E. can prevent infections caused by coli bacteria.
• It Supports Immune System and Fights Infections: Blueberry have been shown to help boost immune system function. With help of antioxidants found in tea, protects body from infection as well as fighting disease that will cause any harm.
This is especially true for urinary tract infections. Blueberry are also packed with essential minerals and vitamins, including extremely high amounts of vitamin C and potassium. The various benefits of blueberry tea make this tea a good option to consume not only seasonal but also all year.
• It is a Rich Vitamin C Source: Blueberry are filled with essential vitamins and minerals that body needs on a daily basis. They contain high amounts of potassium and vitamin C which are important for protection of body from disease and defense against disease. In addition, blueberry contain dietary fibers used to maintain regularity of digestion in body.
• Supports Eye Health: Regular use of blueberry tea helps protect eyes from toxins and external forces. Blueberries are strong anti-bacterial; therefore, provides defense against any degenerative disease that may occur when eye is unprotected.
• Helps Kidney Health: Blueberry tea provides removal of harmful toxins from kidneys. This condition supports kidney functions by preventing free radicals and bacteria that cause diseases that affect organs.
• It Helps to Lose Weight: Blueberry tea has benefits of weight loss. Blueberries contain organic acids, so they can throw unhealthy fats out of system. For a healthy diet combination, regular tea consumption can lead to weight loss and a healthier body.
• It Supports Heart Health: For maintenance of a healthy heart, blueberry tea is very helpful because of strengthens body’s immune system. Phytochemicals have a positive effect on cardiovascular system.
• Stress Relieves: Blueberry have stress relieving properties; therefore drinking a cup of hot blueberries tea is a way to relax stress. Drinking a cup of blueberries daily will reduce level of stress that causes a person to pause and contribute to personal well-being.
Blueberry Tea Recipe
Preparation of Blueberry Tea
- 2 glasses of blueberries. (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups water.
Put two ingredients in a pot and boil slowly. Reduce heat and cook for about 5 to 10 minutes until blueberries soften. To release their juice, cook until become puree. Then separate liquid from dish with a strainer or cheesecloth.
- You may want to dilute by adding water because this tea is quite strong.
- 1 cup of hot water.
- About 1/4 or 1/2 cup of blueberries tea can be added.
- You can also add natural and sweet other ingredients such as lemon.
- Orange, pineapple, tea for refreshing blueberry.
Recipe Of Traditional Medicinal Blueberry Tea
- 1 pack fresh blueberry.
- 3 litres of water.
- 2 cups sugar.
- 2 orange juice.
- 2 lemon juice.
- 12 cloves.
- 2 cinnamon sticks.
Put blueberries and juice in a pot, bring to a boil, and add the other ingredients and cook for 30 minutes. Infuse for more than 1 hour. Heat and service again when you serve.
Recipe of Blueberry Tea with Apple
- 2 cups of blueberries.
- 6 slices of thin ginger root.
- 6 whole cloves.
- 2 stick cinnamon.
- 4 cups of water.
- 1/4 cup of honey.
- 4 tea bags.
- 4 cups of apple juice.
Combine blueberries, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and juice in a large pot. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Boil until blueberries soften for another 5 minutes.
Remove from fire and mix honey. Add tea bags and leave for 5 minutes, stirring once more. Filter through 2 layers with wet gauze.
Add apple juice to pot. Re-heat and serve hot. (You can store in refrigerator if you want and then you can warm up again.)
Damages of Blueberries Tea
1. Blueberries contain a high concentration of oxalate. What causes kidney stones? This is why blueberries are consumed in limited quantities.
2. The consumption of excessive amounts of cranberry juice can cause kidney stones can lead to weight gain at the same time.
3. It can also cause stomach disorders such as diarrhea and stomach-intestinal problems.
4. Blueberries contain a high amount of salicylic acid, so people allergic to aspirin should not consume blueberries tea.
5. Blueberries tea consumption is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.