Table of Contents
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Corn Silk (Stigma maydis)?
- What Are The Benefits To Hair Of Corn Silk?
- How to Brew Corn Silk Tea?
The corn silk (stigma maydis) is notoriously silked at the bottom and end of corn’s green shells. It contains many minerals and vitamins.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Corn Silk (Stigma maydis)?
The benefits of corn silk (stigma maydis), a natural source of potassium and vitamin K, are as follows:
1. It provides the benefit of inflammation of the prostate.
2. It helps to reduce kidney stones as well as kidney inflammation.
3. Good for high blood pressure, blood pressure balancing is also among the benefits of Stigma Maydis tea.
4. Do you have diabetes or diabetes? You can find this healing and healing thanks to the ubiquitous plant.
5. Good for high cholesterol, balances cholesterol.
6. Do you complain about being tired all the time? Corn silk tea, which relieves fatigue, also relaxes you.
7. It has anti-depressant properties, is good for depression.
9. The benefits of gout are among the benefits of corn silk tea.
What Are The Benefits To Hair Of Corn Silk?
- It gives hair a shine.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Adds vitality to hair.
- Hair gives a soft appearance.
- It helps repair damaged hair.
How to Brew Corn Silk Tea?
- First, chop the stigma maydis a little and throw them into the boiling water.
- Do not boil silk with water.
- Infuse silk for 10-15 minutes after putting them into water.
- Then you can drink by draining.
- The measure of tea is 1 cup of water 2 tsp silk-shaped.
- If the corn silk tea is wanted to help weaken it,
- it is in place to boil it together with the cherry stem.
Effect On Weakening is Huge!
One benefit of corn silk is the effect on weight loss. It weakens the body by helping to burn fat easily. It protects against obesity.
Is Your Child Bedwetting?
Many parents complain that their children wet their beds despite their age growing up. When they get up in the morning, the sheets are changed, the bed is ventilated.
This is a big problem for the child as well as for parents. It is possible to get rid of this problem thanks to stigma maydis.
It ends wetting the bed at night. Not only for children but also for some elderly people. They can also get out of this situation by using corn silk.
Are You Complaining Of a Urinary Tract Infection?
Urinary tract infections suffer many people. Pain and burning sensation occurs during urination. There are many ways to get rid of this ailment, the other name being cystitis.
It is one of them. It prevents urinary tract infections. It helps to clean the urinary tract.
What Are The Other Health Benefits Of Corn Silk?
The benefits of corn silk, a natural source of potassium and vitamin K, are as follows:
✔ It helps with prostate inflammation.
✔ Renal inflammation, as well as helps to reduce stones in the kidney.
✔ Good for high blood pressure, blood pressure balancing is also among the benefits of corn silk tea.
✔ Do you have diabetes, diabetes? You can find this healing and healing thanks to the ubiquitous plant.
✔ Good for high cholesterol, balances cholesterol.
✔ Do you always complain about being tired and tired? Corn silk tea, which relieves fatigue, also relaxes you.
✔ It also has Antidepressant properties, which is good for depression.
✔ It is beneficial for rheumatism and bone pain. If your bones are sore, you can use this medicinal plant.
How to Brew Corn Silk Tea?
The measure of tea is 1 cup of water 2 tsp silk-shaped. If the corn silk tea is wanted to help weaken it, it is in place to boil it together with the cherry stem.
What Are The Health Benefits of Corn Silk Tea?
* It is an effective source of healing against any negativity that may occur in the urinary tract. It also helps to dry infection, which is present in the bladder or prostate gland.
* To support the treatment of these diseases, it is more effective to prepare corn silk tea to be consumed with yarrow.
* Strengthens the body, accelerates metabolism and allows the digestive system to perform functions more healthily.
* Balances blood sugar, this is why diet lists are often included. It contributes to the process of weakening, especially if prepared with a cherry stem.
* It is a natural diuretic. Corn silk tea is recommended to be consumed in problems such as unable to urinate at the same time also significantly reduces the formation of kidney stones.
What Are The Side Effects Of Stigma Maydis Tea?
x This tea is generally considered safe but can lead to some side effects when over-consumed.
x Directly because of is a strong diuretic (diuretic) used in conjunction with medication. Excessive consumption can cause the body to become dehydrated.
x Some components found in the stigma maydis are encouraging blood clotting. Therefore, is not recommended for those taking anti-clotting drugs.
x If you have diabetes, ask your doctor about possible side effects before you start drinking stigma maydis tea regularly.
x It can cause blood pressure to drop too much when taken with high blood pressure medication.
x It can lead to a drop of potassium in the blood. It should not be consumed by those suffering from low potassium.
x Corn flour can cause allergies in people with corn pollen allergy.
x Drinking during pregnancy is not recommended. There is insufficient information on use during breastfeeding.