Table of Contents
Helichrysum Plant is one of the most valuable plant species with many different benefits. In addition to its therapeutic properties in many diseases, it can also be preferred as a preservative, one of the plants whose value has been understood in recent years.
In our country, altındet, which can be grown easily in many different regions, can also be described as a wild plant with its simplest form. Helichrysum plant, whose length can reach up to 60 centimeters on average, is also yellow and its flowers are small collections above the stems and look like an umbrella.
The helichrysum plant, which continues to preserve its unique yellow color when dried, is therefore evaluated in many different sectors for ornamentation purposes.
In addition to its pleasant appearance, it is one of Nature’s most important healing sources, which of course shows us why this herb is so preferred today.
In this context, those who wonder about the benefits of the helichrysum plant are good for the diseases that can be consumed after the information about how they can be given information about.
What Are The Benefits Of Helichrysum Plant?
In recent years, it is possible to reach the benefits of helichrysum plant, also known as sunflower and helichrysum plant:
- 1.) In the treatment of hemorrhoids can be preferred as relieving swelling.
- 2.) It is a diuretic and it is responsible for cleansing the urinary tracts.
- 3.) Increases the secretion of the pancreas and gallbladder.
- 4.) Can be preferred in rheumatic pain and calcification problems
- 5.) The skin-firming feature is very effective on wrinkles due to aging.
- 6.) Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common cause of urinary tract infections.
- 7.) Slimming effects can be preferred by many people during the diet period.
- 8.) It makes it easier to lose weight by providing a feeling of fullness.
- 9.) It is good for heartburn problems like gastritis.
- 10.) Improves varicose veins and prevents the formation of new varicose veins.
- 11.) When consumed after meals, digestion is known for facilitating effects.
- 12.) It can be applied directly to body wounds similar to eczema or warts.
- 13.) It can be preferred as a natural skin moisturizer.
- 14.) Opens pores of the skin and cleanse the skin in depth.
- 15.) It helps people struggling with digestive problems.
How To Use Helichrysum Plant?
When talking about the benefits of the helichrysum plant, some information can be made to those who do not know how to use it.
In most cases, it can be expressed that the helichrysum herb, that can be consumed by preparing in the form of tea can be prepared by mixing it with rosehip or Linden-derived plants as simple as the tea form. Especially when consumed in the form of tea according to doctors can show its effects in a real sense.
How To Made Helichrysum Plant Tea?
- 1 tablespoon crushed helichrysum.
- Half a liter of boiled water.
- Dried rosehip or Linden.
- • First, half a liter of water is boiled and found hot and 1 tablespoon chopped helichrysum is added into it.
- • Then it is left to be brewed for about 10 minutes and, if desired, it is made ready by adding Linden or rosehip.
- • This herbal drink should be consumed hot three times a day if you drink before meals in about 2 weeks can start to show the positive effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Helichrysum?
• Because, the helichrysum grown in many regions in our country and sent to factories by gathering, in some places improper collection, drying or storage techniques when consumed because of the benefit of the body can damage.
• For this reason, people who want to consume the helichrysum plant necessarily know and trust the transfer or local district markets are advised to shop.
• Also, breastfeeding mothers or pregnant women do not start to consume a helichrysum plant without consulting a specialist doctor is very important for themselves and their babies.