Jujube is a fruit that many people don’t know and don’t hear its name. Good for cancer, insomnia remedy, constipation benefits are among the benefits of the jujube. It is an olive-like, core fruit. Generally used in Asian countries, China has been known for many years. It is grown in our country and sold in markets.
What Are The Benefits Of Jujube
The benefits of jujube which is good for many diseases;
• Strengthens Bones: It is a good source of calcium, phosphorus and iron. These minerals help the bones become supple and strong. Osteoporosis is a disease in which the bone mineral density is reduced. It provides strong teeth with bones.
• Good For Sleepiness: Organic compounds in the content calms the mind, calms the body. In this way, it helps to sleep.
• Improves Blood Circulation: Red blood cells are found in the red blood cells and red blood cells are found in the red blood cells. It increases blood flow and sends oxygen to the organs. In this way, it increases energy.
• Helps To Weaken: Because of its low calorie and high protein content, it satisfies the nutritional needs. Snacks can be consumed between meals. In this way, it helps to eat less. It’il lose weight.
• Strengthens The Immune System: A-C vitamins, organic compounds, antioxidants protect the body against diseases thanks to its contents. Vitamin C also increases the production of white blood cells, the first line of defense of the immune system.
• Good For Stress: It has a soothing effect. It acts as a tranquilizer by acting on hormones. It protects the body from stress hormones.
• Effective Against Cancer: With the ongoing research, it has been stated that the spread of cancer cells is reduced.
• Skin Care Makes: It helps to remove wrinkles and scars on the skin. It has anti aging properties. It can be used against dry skin, sunburn and redness in the skin.
• It Is Good For Many Skin Disease: Psoriasis helps to heal eczema, acne and various skin inflammations.
• Relieves Digestion: It is good for constipation, cramps and bloating due to certain ingredients.
• It Has A Blood Cleansing Feature: It purifies the body from harmful toxins. In this way, it provides protection against many diseases.
• Good For High Blood Pressure: It balances blood pressure with potassium in it. Blood vessels relaxes blood flow and blood pressure is balanced.
• It Is A Good Antioxidant Source: Thanks to its antioxidant content, it provides protection against cancer types and fatty liver.
How To Use Jujube?
• Age fruit can be used.
• Dried fruit can be consumed as a snack.
• It can be prepared and used in the form of tea.
• Can be used by making jam.
How Much Should Jujube Be Eaten Per Day?
It can be consumed in the form of tea or fresh fruit can be eaten. Cholesterol and blood fats can be eaten in the day to dissolve. For these effects, you should eat 2 jujube a day in the morning on your empty stomach.
What’s The Other Name Of The Jujube?
People are called by different names. Jujubeis a very common alias. It is also called Innova and raw.
How Long Is The Season Of Jujube?
Jujube can be consumed fresh and mature in September and October. From time to time in our country in some regions until November can be consumed. It is also sold as dry throughout the year. It is always a fruit that needs to be consumed.
What Are The Damages Of Jujube?
• It is not recommended for those with diabetes to consume
• You should consult your doctor before taking it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Excessive consumption can cause diarrhea.