Table of Contents
- Benefits Of Peas
- Health Benefits Of Peas
- Other Benefits Of Peas
- Damages Of Peas
- Plantshospital.Com Recommendations
- Related posts:
Benefits Of Peas
Peas is a vegetable that is freshly consumed in spring and has own taste that grows in small green balls. Peas are not only consumed as food but are also used for decorations in restaurants. Besides naive appearance and authentic taste, peas have health benefits.
Peas gets contribution to health from rich sources of nutrients. An average of 100 grams of peas contains 81 kcal of energy. It contains vitamins such as peas, thiamine, niacin, pyridoxine which contain plenty of vitamins A, C, E, K.
Peas, which contain high levels of vitamins, contain health-friendly minerals such as iron, copper and magnesium. Now, let us examine health benefits of peas in detail.
Health Benefits Of Peas
It have many benefits to health as a result of their characteristics. Peas are very useful to intestines and other organs, especially stomach, from organs of digestive system.
Peas, which is used for skin health, is used in pea-rooted freckle creams because of its stain and freckle characteristics. Peas are recommended for breast growth, such as flax seed, due to estrogen properties.
✓ Don’t Gain Weight: The most important thing preventing consumption of it is question, “does peas lose weight?”
✓ Prevents Gastric Cancer: Plate and small substances cause risky diseases such as stomach cancer. It prevent diseases such as stomach cancer. The so-called ‘polyphenol’ substance contained in peas prevents cancer diseases. We can say peas are stomach-friendly.
✓ Strengthens Immunity: It contain high-quality antioxidants, so that removes problems that cause serious diseases.
Peas are rich in minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese that support immune system.
✓ Anti-Aging Properties : This plant are good for skin. About benefits of peas skin in later section of article will be discussed in more detail. It contains antioxidants such as alpha carotene, epacatea, carotenoid, and peas, which help to prevent skin from getting old and give a natural shine to skin.
✓ Alzheimer’s And Arthritis: It contain vitamin K, which can help prevent serious diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Arthritis.
In patients affected by Alzheimer’s disease, regular peas consumption allows for limitation of neuronal damage.
✓ Blood Sugar: Peas facilitates digestion of sugar due to its high fiber and protein content. This amazing plant do not contain any added sugars such as white sugar or chemicals, so regulate blood sugar in body. This plant proteins are very important for this task.
✓ Pregnant Women: Fresh peas are considered an excellent source of folic acid. Folate contains B-complex vitamins necessary for DNA synthesis within cell.
As a result of research, is thought that maternal candidates will help prevent neural tube defects in newborn babies when they consume adequate amounts of folate-rich foods.
So peas are good for health of mothers and newborn babies.
✓ Increases Digestion: It contain a high dietary fiber. Dietary fiber is beneficial for digestive health. In addition, fiber in peas improves digestion and contributes to increase in metabolism of body in general.
✓ Benefits to Eyes Of Peas: It contain a lot of powerful antioxidants such as lutein, carotene, zeaxanthin. Also rich in vitamin A, peas, mucous membranes, skin and especially provides protection of eye health.
✓ Wrinkles and Osteoporosis: Strong in terms of antioxidants, It help prevent wrinkles and osteoporosis. Provides protection of skin health in general.
✓ Benefits to Hair of Peas: As with other organs of body, it provides vital nourishment for hair follicles and promotes healthy optimal growth.
Other Benefits Of Peas
- It contribute to maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol.
- Strong antioxidant properties protect skin cells of peas from damage caused by free radicals.
- It containing a large amount of vitamin K; It strengthens immune system, is good for urine, is beneficial for digestive system, protects health of blood cells.
- Contains vitamin C and folic acid, so peas can clean skin.
- This plant, fungus and similar infectious diseases when a spoon is applied with sesame oil.
- It is beneficial for brain health, especially for people who have been exposed to radiation for a long time.
- It can be applied by applying peas, paste to affected area.
- Boil peas and apply to your entire body. This application cleanses skin covering your skin and your whole body and gives a bright and healthy appearance.
- Iron, manganese, calcium-containing peas are beneficial to bone health as well as healthy skeletal structure.
- Vitamins and minerals contained in peas are beneficial for cardiovascular health.
- It contains vitamins B6, which helps to protect health of hair and scalp.
- It can eliminate elements that prevent hair loss.
- It can relieve indigestion, helps digestive system to perform function in a healthy way.
- It are very effective sources of energy, so they are good for children. Because of rich in minerals such as calcium and iron, is useful for children to consume regularly.
Damages Of Peas
There is no information that peas have any health hazards. It is shown as a useful food for human health.
However, damages of peas can be listed as follows:
x It contain oxalate contained in liquids in body and crystallize water causing some complications.
x Therefore, people with kidney and gallbladder problems can restrict consumption of peas.
x The oxalate produced by peas can prevent calcium absorption.
It provide many health benefits. We discussed contributions of peas in detail. It can only cause some minor problems in people with kidney and gallbladder problems.
Besides, is possible to consume peas which is a source of natural healing in all conditions, including pregnancy period, by not being excessive.