Wondering what quince leaves is good for? Well, let’s read benefits of quince leaf. Quince is a kind of fruit originated from Mediterranean, especially in warm temperate regions.
Quince appears to be similar to pear, but different to pear which commonly in green or light yellow, quince is looks so bold with bright yellow peel.
Quince leaves is a food which is found among winter fruits and produced abundantly in Turkey. The benefits of quince and quince seeds, as well as benefits of quince leaf are quite high, quince leaves is good for disturbances, quince leaves tea and cures have prepared for you.
Top 19 Health Benefits of Quince Leaves
2. The quince leaves tea, which is drunk in the stomach, relieves discharge in the vagina.
3. It helps to function properly liver and cleans liver.
4. Especially good for ulcers in stomach wounds.
5. It is healing in diseases such as bronchitis.
6. Softens vocal cords.
7. Those who suffer from insomnia may consume quince tea at bedtime.
8. If quince leaf tea is consumed regularly, disturbances is reduced in hemeroides.
9. It relaxes body and reduces stress.
10. Those who suffer from palpitations may drink quince leaves tea.
11. Cuts problem of diarrhea in a short time.
12. It should be bathed with quince leaf tea which ensures beauty of the body.
13. Provides fever reducer.
14. It protects from heart diseases.
15. It is protective against harmful microorganisms in digestive system.
16. Patients with anemia may increase blood rates.
17. Quince leaf is useful for indigestion problem.
18. It’s good for mouth sores like aphtes.
19. According to belief that those who care and can cope with this problem by consuming quince leaves.
Other Health Benefits Of Quince Leaf
Quince leaves provides many benefits to the body. These benefits can be listed as follows:
- Provides soften vocal cords.
- Reduces severity of cold-related symptoms.
- Relieves pain during menstruation period.
- Prevents insomnia problem.
- Cuts diarrhea, prevents indigestion.
- It is very effective in coughing.
- Blood makes
- Balances blood sugar.
- Kills harmful microbes in the digestive system.
- Refreshes skin in external application.
- It destroys problems such as aphtes pain in the mouth.
- Treats problems such as acne on skin.
- Prevents eye dryness.
- It enables kidneys to perform their functions in a healthy way.
- It protects liver functions.
What Are Benefits of Quince Leaf Tea?
With soothing and calm structure, quince leaves tea offers a variety of benefits. Among benefits of quince leaf tea;
• Clears liver.
• Chronic cough, is good for brooch.
• Fever lowers.
• Stress relieves fatigue.
• Is good for intestinal , stomach, removes parasites.
• Helps to treat ulcers.
• Regulates skin structure and gives brightness.
• Provides sleep layout.
• Has power to destroy microbes and infections.
• Is good for heart and anemia, hemorrhoids .
• Eliminates menstrual pain.
• Good for arteriosclerosis and circulatory system.
• Treat Diarrhea: If you are sick of persistent diarrhea, but you want some natural medicines, for example, you should try quince leaf.
One of the health benefits of quince leaves is to treat diarrhea effectively. Using quince leaf as a supplement or drinking tea using quince leaves is very good to solve digestive problems such as diarrhea.
• Regulates Blood Pressure: Some research reports that leaves of quince tree contain pectin. Pectin is a compound that helps blood circulation. As a result of regular consumption of quince leaves extract, you can have normal blood pressure and and prevent hypertension. As we know, hypertension can cause several diseases.
Quince leaves tea can be a healthier replacement to your morning coffee as has health benefits for your immune system. It is known that quince leaves contains tannin.
Tannins are effective in fighting fungus, yeast, bacteria and viruses. It means that tea of quince leaf has developed immune system to prevent formation of these parasites.
• Supports Heart Health: Also helps maintain heart health. As we know, antioxidants can protect heart from certain diseases, such as coronary heart disease. Health assistance should be supported by routine exercise or healthy activities.
• Lowers Cholesterol Levels: In a certain research using quince leaves extract, has been proven to lower bad cholesterol levels. The study was conducted with quince leaves extract for people with cardiovascular disease.
Treatment lasted for 12 weeks with 50 mg quince extract daily. Quince leaf therapy lowered triglyceride levels, followed by a marked decrease in bad cholesterol levels.
As a result of the research, we can conclude that consumption of quince leaves extract can prevent cardiovascular diseases.
• Reduces Anemia Symptoms: Anemia is a discomfort caused by a decrease in the amount of iron in your body. And actually consuming quince leaf can meet your iron needs.
As a result, quince leaf can also help you in treatment cancer. If you have a condition such as chronic anemia, you can also support treatment of quince leaves by taking a high level of iron from other sources.
• Treats Cold: Since quince shell releases anti-viral agents, is recommended to drink quince leaf tea when you have a cold. Hot quince leaves tea will help you feel better while relieving symptoms of colds such as dizziness, fever, cough and sneezing.
• Treatment of Bronchitis: Bronchitis is a condition in which your bronchi are inflamed. As a result, you will feel shortness of breath. In this case, quince leaves has anti-inflammatory properties that can treat bronchitis. Therefore, consuming quince leaf can help you to effectively reduce symptoms of bronchitis.
• Good For Sensitive Skin: The quince leaf extract is thought to be surprisingly reliable for skin care. Some studies have shown that adding quince leaf extract to facial cream can reduce irritations on sensitive skin, such as itching and burning sensation.
In addition, cream enriched with quince leaves extract provides protection for sensitive skin after 5 days of use. Its ability is effective due to high level of polyphenols in quince leaves.
• Treatment Light Burns: In addition to relaxing sensitive skin, quince leaves extracts can help treat light burns. The leaves of quince calms wound and has an anti-inflammatory properties and prevents serious infections in burned skin.
Quince leaves contains health benefits because of is supported by nutritious elements. Some of nutrition values contained in quince leaves which contribute to health benefits of quince leaf are:
• Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, copper and manganese.
How is Made Quince Leaves Tea?
Especially those who will make tea quince leaf should know that is not very much boiling. When too hot, it loses property.
- Water (4 glasses)
- Quince leaves (5 pieces)
Preparation: Boil 1 liter of water in the first place and add leaves of quince and boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Leave mixture for 5 minutes and drain and add no sweeteners. If you don’t like taste, you can add a little honey.
Damages Of Quince Leaf
- Do not consume quince leaf as raw.
- People suffering from constipation should not consume quince leaves, which is a constructive feature of constipation.
- Quince and leaves ,is effective in people with high blood pressure, so high blood pressure patients should not consume.
- What Are Health Benefits Of Mint? Medicinal Properties Of Mint Leaves
- Neem Leaves (Azadirachta indica): Health Benefits, Uses And Warnings
- Avocado Leaves: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects And Recommendation
- 11 Amazing Medicinal Health Benefits Of Olive Leaf
- Bay Leaf : Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects and Warning (Laurel Leaf)
- Mulberry Leaf and Mulberry Tea: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects and Warning