Benefits Of Turmeric
Turmeric, which is used as a spice in meals, is a family of ginger. Homeland is East India. It is also a perennial plant with name of India Saffron. The leaves are yellow, next to their yellow flowers. A dyestuff resembling saffron is removed.
Turmeric powder is made from root-like extensions in stem of plant. Turmeric is also used to give color to food and fabrics. It contains iron, potassium, B6 and vitamin C, manganese and precious minerals.
Health Benefits Of Turmeric
It has been used since ancient times as a source of healing and plays an important role in prevention of colon cancer, breast cancer and prostate cancer.
Turmeric, which is also contained in cancer, also delay spread of cancer cells in people who have cancer. The risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s is greatly reduced with advancing age.
Thanks to antibacterial properties, is effective in treatment of wounds on skin by applying externally.
✓ Benefits Of Turmeric For Cancer Treatment: It is first that comes to mind in treatment of natural cancer. Rapidly supporting cell renewal by combating cancerous cells, turmeric is one of the most effective and natural methods to fight against cancer types which are frequently seen in our country such as prostate cancer, colon cancer and breast cancer.
✓ Relieves Rheumatic Pain: This plant, with help of anti-inflammatory properties of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis can resolve problems. In addition, antioxidant property of turmeric destroys free radicals that damage cells. In addition to this, mild joint pain, rheumatic pain and inflammation is good, can relieve pain.
✓ Diabetes Balances: It removes moderate diabetes problems, acts as insulin and keeps blood sugar at a healthy level. Another important benefit is that can prevent onset of type 2 diabetes.
✓ It Strengthens immune System: It contains a substance known as lipopolysaccharide that helps stimulate body’s immune system.
This substance is effective against bacteria, inflammations and free radicals. If you have a cold, cough or flu problem, drinking and mix a teaspoon turmeric powder in a warm glass of milk. This will make you feel better about yourself.
✓ Strengthens Immune System: Turmeric can be considered a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent and can be used as an effective disinfectant. By sprinkling turmeric powder on cuts and burns, you can prevent germs from catching up and heal faster.
✓ Helps To Lose Weight: It powder can be very useful for maintaining ideal body weight. Turmeric tea can be used to treat obesity and other weight related diseases. A teaspoon of turmeric powder will be enough to consume during meal.
✓ Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease: A brain disease that can eliminate alzheimer’s disease. By accelerating increase of oxygen in brain, can slow or even stop progression of disease.
✓ Protects Health Of Digestive System: It has amazing benefits to gallbladder, it can relieve bloating and gas problems. Raw turmeric consumption can help eliminate digestive system problems.
✓ It is Good For Liver Diseases: Helps to clean toxins in body. Turmeric also helps protect body’s temperature by accelerating blood circulation, helping to remove body faster.
Benefits Of Turmeric Water
- Turmeric is a powerful source of more than 300 antioxidants contains.
- Raw turmeric consumption is more beneficial in terms of health.
- It is also possible to consume by diluting milk.
- Arthritis is a severe bone disorder that may require medical attention. Turmeric water reduces the risk of arthritis.
- Alzheimer’s disease causes gradual memory loss of person and regular consumption of turmeric reduces the risk of this disease.
- It has an anti-cancer properties.
- Digestive system can relieve discomfort. Turmeric water makes digestion easier by increasing metabolic rate in body.
- Rich acids are useful for stomach health. It balances acid and acid ratio needed by stomach.
- Provides removal of toxins which cause blood infections in body.
- Contains components and substances that protect liver health.
- Helps to balance cholesterol levels.
- Reduces risk of developing diabetes by balancing blood sugar levels.
Benefits Of Turmeric Tea
Turmeric tea has been used for treating diseases since ancient times. Today, many scientific studies have proven the benefits of Health. One of them can be listed as follows:
- Because is an effective antioxidant, it protects almost all organs.
- Turmeric tea prevents blood clots.
- This tea that can clean whole body helps especially liver.
- Heartburn, gastro-intestinal problems such as gastritis resolves.
- A very good antidepressant, strengthens nerves and muscles, calms.
- Helps to lose weight.
How to Prepare Turmeric Tea?
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 4 cups water.
- Pure raw honey.
- Fresh lemon juice.
- Grated ginger.
- 1 teaspoon. (optional – for taste)
~ Put water and turmeric in a bowl and let boil for 15 minutes.
~ Then filter liquid and remove from possible waste.
~ You wouldn’t mind having 1-2 glasses a day.
Damages Of Turmeric
It is a healthy food source as long as is not overused. In addition, side effects may vary according to structure. It is usually useful to pay attention to consumption. In case of excessive and incorrect use, it is possible to encounter health problems:
x Can cause cramps and gas problems in people sensitive to spices
x In case of excessive use may cause heart palpitations.
x When consumed too much can cause vomiting.
x People with bleeding disorders should stay away from a food source. Patients who have recently undergone surgery should stay away for a period of time because have thinning blood.
x Liver patients are advised to consume in consultation with their physician.
x It is beneficial for diabetics, but use and dosage should be considered.
x Excessive use can damage blood cells.
x Do not eat with drugs such as warfarin and aspirin.
Turmeric is a type of plant that is very little but very beneficial in terms of health. Milk and honey are mixed with raw and consumed as raw as possible to benefit from maximum possible benefits. We suggest that pregnant mothers and children should be consumed by doctors.