Aragonite stone, which has a different crystal structure, takes its name from the Aragon in Spain. Aragon is an autonomous region located in the northeast of Spain, Brazil, France, Sicily, England, Mexico, Namibia, the United States, Austria. Almost every problem was found towards the end of the 1700’s.
Aragonite stone is formed of calcium carbonate alloy as per the structure. Aragonite is actually colorless and white-looking. In addition, yellowish, gray, green, bluish green, blue, red, brown, violet, such as the colors Aragonites are observed.
Aragonite is a stone that appeals to emotions and shows benefits. If you have a family history of stones, you are more likely to have kidney stones again. For the benefits of aragonite stone, you can review the following ingredients.
Properties Of Aragonite Stone
Aragonite, which is specially adapted to the person to use, is a stone that is compatible with all the signs. In particular, aragonite, which is compatible with Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius and Lion, is one of the healing gems.
Aragonite stone has the ability to fight against spasms and neural tics caused by psychological reasons that relax the person physically. Aragonite, a balancing rock that focuses on the body and earns spiritual development. This stone, which is also a sedative feature, brings vibrations to a high spiritual level, energizes the physical body and prepares the body for meditation.
Aragonite stone, which has many characteristics in psychological sense, balances the soil and root chakras, deepens the relationship with the soil of people. Aragonite, who teaches to accept and patiently, fights with extreme sensitivity.
People who are hypersensitive are the people who wear themselves the most. The aragonite stone also makes it easier for people who wear it out. It also helps to concentrate and gives the mind tolerance and flexibility. Aragonite, which helps to think in detail about the causes of problems, provides support and strength by fighting emotional stress and anger. Calcium oxalate stones form when there is a decrease in urine volume or an excess of stone-forming substances in the urine. It also has a feature that keeps people on a diet full for a long time and allows them to eat less.
Health Benefits Of Aragonite Stone
- ✓ The aragonite stone has 60 different healing powers, which are the most powerful benefits of personal development. Aragonite, a very effective stone in the face of concentration disorders and lack of discipline, helps to keep the body in balance emotionally.
- ✓ Other known benefits of aragonite stone include:
- ✓ One of the most important benefits of Aragonite stone is that it is a very effective stone in bone diseases.
- ✓ It is very good for the rheumatism and joint pain of the users.
- ✓ Aragonite stone, which shortens the healing period of fractured bones, is effective on muscle and nerve spasms.
- ✓ It has a fever reduction feature.
- ✓ It reduces inflammation in the body.
- ✓ It reduces People’s irritability and tension.
- ✓ It has a therapeutic effect on against hair loss.
- (important) ✓ It gives energy, eliminating the feeling of exhaustion of people.
- ✓ It has healing properties against cold sensitivity.
- ✓ It protects People’s calcium balance.
- ✓ Aragonite stone, which strengthens the immune system, makes the body more resistant to diseases.
- ✓ The crystal aragonite stone strengthens a person’s sense of communication.
- ✓ It is good for skin wrinkles while helping to rejuvenate the skin itself.
- ✓ It helps heal wounds and burns faster.
- ✓ It helps to minimize the side effects and allergic reactions that can occur in the body, especially antibiotics and other medications.
- ✓ It helps people lose weight by giving them a feeling of fullness.
- ✓ Because of its calcium and carbonate composition, it gives a sense of peace and happiness to those who carry the stone in their body.
- ✓ Computers, mobile phones, etc. it provides a little protection against radiation-emitting vehicles.
How Is Understood Aragonite Stone?
When you usually take the aragonite stone in your hand, you can see that the appearance is fake or real. If it is not understood by this method, you may find that a few simple methods are fake or real. First of all, as well as every gemstone aragonite stone imitation products are also available in the market.
These imitation stones, which are quite cheap, are sold by painting the color of the precious stones. However interior is not the same color as precious stones. Heat the aragonite stone with a lighter. If the stone is too large to pass on its own, it may cause irritation and blockage. However, do not do Heating at very high temperatures.
Because some valuable gemstones, like amethyst, can change colors when exposed to high heat. Another method of understanding whether the aragonite stone is a fake is to break a small piece of the aragonite stone to check whether is the same the inner and outer color. If you see your stone in the same color inside and outside after you have tried both procedures, your stone is probably a real, original stone.
However, some imitation products can be painted with cheap stone powders and pressed, although the interior and Exterior Color may be the same, or when exposed to heat, paint may not flow. You can test the archeology or bio-energy departments of universities in order to find out for sure that these stones, which are high quality imitation products, are fake or real.
How To Clean The Aragonite Stone
After washing the aragonite stone with water for 3-5 minutes, you can bury it in the ground. You can put your stone buried in the soil for 10-15 minutes in the sun. So you can load energy into your aragonite stone.
Another practical way to clean the aragonite stone is to put a large cauliflower and a few quartz stones in a crystal or glass bowl. After you wash your aragonite stone, you can load the energy by keeping it in the glass bowl. Because carnelian stone represents moon energy, quartz stone represents solar energy. In this way, you can combine your aragonite stone with both the sun and Moon in a glass bowl.