Asthma is a respiratory disease that causes shortness of breath. Allergies, lung diseases and mental events can cause asthma and trigger asthma.
Asthma is a breathing system disease that makes breathing difficult, allergies, lung disease and mental events can be causes.
In addition to feathers of domestic animals in living area, wool fibers, feathers of birds, as well as dust can invite an asthma attack.
As factors that cause asthma are usually more than one factor, their efforts to provide immunity against asthma are often ineffective.
The problem with asthma is not breathing is breathing. Because of some problems, small air tubes in lung may be difficult to breathe because they are narrow.
In this case, person can breathe this breath is not as healthy and easy to remove from lungs needed. However, this person’s lung is swollen because he can get same amount of air with his lungs. So, what can be done for this?
What To Do To Alleviate Asthma Attacks?
- If person’s asthma attacks are caused by allergic causes, environments in which person is located should be completely isolated.
- Asthmatic patients should avoid as much problems as possible, in emotional problems that can cause sadness, excitement and sadness.
- As overweight is a problem that triggers asthma, one has to try to stay at normal weight.
- Since asthma patients have problems with respiratory tract and lungs, these patients should not be smoking or even smoking.
- In addition to these, it is necessary to support their health with some natural herbal solutions which can relieve breathing ways that may be beneficial to person’s lungs.
8 Wonderful Plants To Help You Cure Asthma Naturally
It is known that both seeds and leaves of parsley and stems are useful for our internal organs, especially lungs. In this regard, eating parsley with stalks supports lung health and infecting seeds in tea preserves health of respiratory tract.
Especially since Autumn, all pomegranate consumed after drying their shells completely dry in a bag of cloth storage in both asthma attacks and possible to live will prevent diseases of all respiratory tract.
Mint is known for breathable and especially relaxing effects on throat. Especially for this, is recommended to drink a glass of mint juice before breakfast.
Lettuce, which can be easily found in summer and winter markets, has a breathing effect. It is especially useful to squeeze some lemon on a few lettuce leaves that are thoroughly washed. Because lemon also has a positive, restorative effect in respiratory tract.
To heal asthma disease 1 cup of freshly squeezed carrot juice into a teaspoon of honey to add a few times during day is useful. In this way, respiratory diseases can be prevented and asthma attacks can be alleviated.
6. Pearl Flower And Dill
7. Sage And Mixture Anise
Sage plays an important role in treatment of seasonal respiratory problems caused by winter. For this, almost every house has a sage. The fact that sage can be consumed by small and large everyone increases popularity of this plant.
When it comes to asthma, is necessary to brew sage with anise. For this, 2 tablespoons sage into 1 liter of boiling water, 1 tablespoon of aniseed and 10 – 15 is allowed to infuse. After brewing, filtered tea is drunk 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
8. Lemon And Honey
To do this, freshly squeeze one lemon, add 1 teaspoon of pure honey and mix. Consuming this mixture on an empty stomach will prevent all respiratory problems and reduce asthma symptoms in the morning.
Recommendations For Those Who Will Apply Herbal Treatment For Asthma
- Asthma is a very serious health problem and treatment should be in line with treatment of doctor.
- The above-mentioned herbal recommendations should be consumed primarily in consultation with a doctor.
- If you are taking any medication for asthma, consult your doctor before you consume any of these herbs, how combination of medicines and herbs will have an impact.