Table of Contents
In this article, the unknown features and benefits of the agate stone, which is called Yemen stone or immortal stone. Agate stone is a natural stone, which has a special place among natural stone accessories, let’s take a closer look!
Features of Agate Stone
The Agate stone, which is called by a different name in every region, has been loved by many people because of both its aesthetic beauty and its energy.
When we examined the origin of Agate Gemstone, it is believed to have taken it from the Achates River in Sicily.
Agate consists of rings in various colors as a central image around the area.
- Hardness Grade: 7
- Chemical structure: SiO2
- Specific weight: 2,57-2,64
- Cleaning: Flowing water, sun (1 hour)
How to Tell the Real Agate Gemstone?
Agate stone is very popular because of its color shades that can be found in many places and different colors.
How do we know that this particular agate stone, which is most common in the Black Sea region of our country, is real?
You can indeed see immediately whether there is a very simple method. The rocks in the stone are seen homogeneously and if the color limits are sharp, you can be sure that it is an agate stone.
Types of Agate Stone
It follows a green agate, black agate, and blue agate. The green agate is called dendritic, mossy, with its distribution in quartz, similar to the moss of Mn incorporated in its composition.
The degree of hardness is between 7-7,5 and ıt is believed that is good for the heart.
Benefits of the Agate Stone
The use of non-ending agate is particularly prevalent in Islamic countries. The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.V.) is also known to bear an agate ring in the sense of a hatem (seal).
The best-known benefit of the Agate stone is its psychological protection. This stone, which is a powerful energy, reduces tension and stress and reduces the incompatibility of the person.
This gemstone helps to harmonize with the environment and people by socializing the person.
At the same time, it helps earthly achievement to keep the person away from exhaustion and feeling exhausted.
Besides this, it is believed that it is good for the skin and bones, which reduces the pain.
- Insomnia, fear, Blackbeard and are good for the proper functioning of metabolism.
- Frees up more energy in the body.
- It socializes the person and helps to harmonize with the environment and people.
- It helps to increase courage in renewing fears.
- Develops intelligence and reasoning.
- Strengthens the body, relaxes the circulation of the lymph.
- The blood pressure, particularly low blood pressure brings you back to a normal level.
- It protects the evil eye. Because it is remarkable for the first look.
- With the vitality of your energy, you lose sight of the good direction of events when you feel bored and unwell.
- Keeps children carrying these stones away from their negative emotions and disputes.
- Agate is a stone that symbolizes worldly success, provides protection against negative energies, and stimulates the courage to extinct.
- It symbolizes joy and peace.
- 16 Amazing Benefits And Uses Carnelian Stone
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Tourmaline Gemstone 2018
- Amber Stone; Benefits, Uses And Meaning
- Best Amethyst Stone Uses And Benefits 2018