Features of Calcite Stone
Calcite Stone is precious stones found naturally in nature and have a great visual appearance in terms of appearance. The share of this stone is that its appearance is quite stylish and its benefits are quite high.
These precious stones are formed by the combination of calciums and carbonate, as well as forming a crystal shape. Another name in the folk language of calcite stone is limestone. The issue of calcite stone being called as lime stone is that it dates back to Ancient Greece. These precious stones have quite a variety of colors. In addition to this, the colors they have, too bright and too bright, they are able to draw attention to them quite a lot.
Carbonated rocks and metamorphic rocks in the form of compounds continue to form. Many minerals and substances surround this precious stone. If we count these substances, it would not be wrong to say that hydrothermals, calcites and minerals are related to carbonates.
Some calcitonin stones are found in nature in a transparent form and colorless. These transparent and colourless species are similar to the sky generation in terms of image due to their exposure to blue, green, red and yellow minerals on them. This is how it turns out, it’s a great piece of work. Hardness level of each gemstone is also present in these stones. But the hardness of these calcite stones is so low that it has a very soft texture. Even as a result of the rubbing of the small knives that we will carry with us from the simplest side, they are likely to be drawn on these precious stones in an easy diagram.
The people who examined the calcite stone carefully, as they noticed, have double-line shapes on them. We can also say that the structure and shape of this precious stone resembles the oyster living in the sea.
The shells of sea animals contain calcite minerals, as evidenced by these and other events. We said that the hardness of this precious stone is very low. Because the hardness grade is quite low, these calcite stones can not be used in jewelry construction, unlike gems used in jewelry. But it is common to use these calcite stones as ornaments.
Where to Use the Calcite Stones After They Are Tightly Grinded ?
In the dental pastes we use to make our teeth look healthier, in the manufacture of chalks which are used in schools and in various kinds of works, in paint capsules which we use for dyeing a house or any place, in paper we have used in notebooks or books, in plastic products used in cleaning articles, Even in their food, we benefit from micro-organisms by grinding calcite stone.
What Are The Benefits Of Calcite Stones ?
• The degree of fatigue increases gradually thanks to the energy that is consumed during the daily life of the person. That’s the way it’s supposed to be. A person who is sluggish cannot benefit both himself and his environment. As a result of the use of calcite stones in these cases, more robust and strong energy transfer is made to replace the low energy in the human. In addition, there are moments when energy is low in the rooms or lounges inside your own home without having to go away in a guesthouse you have visited. By placing these calcite stones at certain points of your house, you can destroy the negative energies in the room or Hall and load the positive energies instead.
• The person is very tired as a result of the situation and movements made during the day. This fatigue also causes a person to be depressed and stress-free. In such distressed situations, the person will not benefit himself or his / her environment, but the motivation to do harm will be enabled. This is undesirable. If the stone is too large to pass on its own, it may cause severe pain, which is called renal colic.
• The more work is given to the employees at work, the more they can not be expected to make a contribution
• In these cases, both the employees are bored and the employers are bored. It has been observed that people carrying these precious stones and continuing to use them continue their work without being bored or tired even at work. In other words, it is known that it contributes to the way of giving suggestions to the person in a positive way, to reset the person and to become more useful.
• The human body consists of many systems. The circulatory system is a collection of organs, organs, and systems. One or more of these systems is a slowdown in the entire human body is completely disrupted occurs. This condition causes a person to feel sluggish and eventually become sick. The most common type of stone contains calcium in combination with either oxalate or phosphate.
• People who buy calcite stones or other valuable stones need to believe that they will bring spiritual benefits to the stones they have purchased, the most important thing they need to know. Because people who want to benefit from these stones have to be strong in their beliefs. Of course, the issue that should be considered by the purchasers of precious stones will not coincide with the fake stones.
• There are a lot of people who are awake who make unjust gains by throwing fake stones from sticky dust on them, making them look like precious stones. In addition to being alerted by sprinkled with dust, they try to paint the fake stones on them according to the color of the precious stones they found and try to show the fake stone as the original stone. People who want to encounter such distressed situations should do a thorough research about the people or institutions that sell valuable stones they will buy. As a result of the research, I suggest that you shop in safe places.