Table of Contents
- What is Detox Tea?
- Uses Of Detox Tea
- What Does Detox Tea Do?
- Can Do Everyone Detox?
- What Should Be Considered When Making Detox?
- Detox Tea Recipes
- Ginger-Lemon Detox Tea Recipe
- Parsley-Lemon Detox Tea Recipe
- Green Tea-Detox Tea Recipe
- Apple-Cinnamon Detox Tea Recipe
- 5 Facts You Need to Know About Detox Teas
Detox Tea is the most popular variety of tea that is loaded with antioxidants. Harmful substances that can be found in the foods we consume and in the air we breathe can accumulate in our bodies over time and turn into toxic waste called toxins.
These toxins can be naturally excreted from our bodies. However, it is possible to facilitate the removal of these harmful substances from the body by using certain nutrients and herbs with detoxification properties.
What is Detox Tea?
Some of these plants are more effective when combined together with other plants and fruits. Therefore, detox teas obtained by brewing natural products with such properties together help to purify the body by consuming 1-2 cups a day for a week or for longer periods recommended by experts.
Uses Of Detox Tea
Harmful substances accumulated in our bodies, blood circulation, digestion, respiratory system can affect many functions of metabolism in a serious manner.
People who have digestive problems due to such harmful substances, who have difficulty losing weight because of their metabolism slows down, who accumulate excess water (edema) in their body especially in summer, who have various problems during the seasons, can help to alleviate their problems by consuming detox tea.
What Does Detox Tea Do?
Slimming, purifying the body’s excess edema, balancing blood sugar, increasing frequency of urine to help kidneys to work correctly, detox tea blends are very effective for reducing some of the negative effects (problems such as acne, acne, dryness or oily skin) that appear on the skin, relieving indigestion, gas problems and facilitating digestion.
Can Do Everyone Detox?
You may consider applying a detox program for various purposes. However, it is not recommended to drink detox tea or apply any detox program in the following cases:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women,
- Persons under 18 or over 80,
- People with a variety of long-term, severe illness, such as sugar and inflammatory bowel disease,
- People with immunodeficiency problems should not apply any detox program.
- In addition, people with the following complaints may consider drinking detox tea or implementing a systematic detox program, provided that they receive expert opinion when necessary:
- Chronic fatigue, exhaustion, weakness, people who have difficulty falling asleep or have difficulty awakening in the morning,
- People who are exposed to extreme stress due to work or home life,
- Those who have to travel frequently,
- Desk workers or people with a relatively sedentary lifestyle,
- Often experienced problems such as edema, bloating,
- Those who have problems such as indigestion, gas, constipation,
- People who do not consume enough water,
- Consumers of cigarettes, alcohol, and caffeine,
- Detox teas are very useful for those who have been fed irregularly for a long time.
What Should Be Considered When Making Detox?
• If you have decided to implement a detox program, paying attention to the following situations will facilitate the process of removing toxins your body’s:
• You should take care to consume plenty of water while making detox. The harmful substances that accumulate in the body can only be excreted through sweat, urine, and feces.
• When you are not consuming enough water, will become difficult to dispose of these toxins as your kidneys and digestive system cannot function properly.
• Try to eat as much organic and natural as possible. Make sure that the meat products you consume are not Industrial.
• Remember that most of the toxins accumulated in our bodies are from industrial-packaged products.
• Increase the number of meals you consume during the day, however, reduce the amount of meals. Feeding frequently and in small amounts will help work correctly in metabolism.
• Doing Exercise. Regular walking, yoga, pilates, running and similar activities basis will both help speed up your metabolism and remove toxins from your body by sweating.
• Try to avoid stress as much as possible. Stress will make a difficult detox process, affecting many physical conditions, from the bloodstream to the digestive system.
Detox Tea Recipes
Detox tea is possible to prepare many different detox teas according to your use purpose and the ingredients in hand:
Ginger-Lemon Detox Tea Recipe
Detox tea, which is ready after draining, will be effective in accelerating metabolism and excreting toxins when drunk 15-20 minutes before breakfast in the morning.
Parsley-Lemon Detox Tea Recipe
Parsley plant is effective thanks to active ingredients in the removal of body harmful waste. It can be consumed in fresh form or can be consumed in the form of tea and can benefit from healing effects.
Green Tea-Detox Tea Recipe
- Add 2 tbsp green tea,
- 1 crust cinnamon,
- 1 tsp mate,
- 1 tsp ground black pepper,
- 3 cloves and 1 lemon juice to a liter of boiled water.
Close your mouth and leave to brew for half an hour. A few cups of tea a day can be drunk, either warm or cold.
Apple-Cinnamon Detox Tea Recipe
10 cloves, 1 stick cinnamon and 2 green apples in sliced form and 1 lemon are added to 1 liter of boiled water. This mixture, brewed for half an hour, can also be consumed warm or cold after draining.
5 Facts You Need to Know About Detox Teas
The so-called detox teas have been popular for years among people who resort to alternative ways of losing weight. Do detox teas really work and are they reliable? Check out the 5 facts you need to know before you start sipping these teas.
1-You Need To Make Diet and Sports
When you lose weight, nothing by itself is a miracle. There’s no need for miraculous mixtures, popular diets, some drugs that can cause vital danger.
It’s easy to lose weight when you consume everything and reduce the amount and increase a little movement. Studies put there that permanent lifestyle changes are more effective than dieting. Already natural nutrition in detox is the main principle.
Detox means that contrary to the practice of the general population, healthy and natural products are included in adequate and balanced nutrition. Detox or detox teas are not a slimming method.
2 – You May be Losing Water Instead of Oil
Detox tea can cause water loss by showing a diuretic effect. With the loss of one gram of muscle, you lose about 3 grams of water.
So even if you don’t lose any fat, losing water can make you feel lighter. But that shouldn’t be targeted when drinking detox tea!
When the symptoms of edema, bloating and constipation caused by sedentary life are reduced, it becomes a noticeable thinning in the person. Three times a week, regular exercise and nutrition are maintained by paying attention to the order of this delicacy.
Remember: After using a detox or slimming teas, if you go back to your old eating and drinking habits, you will get back the same way you gave pounds. The important thing is permanent weight loss and health.
3-May have unwanted Side Effects
An example of this is the senna plant, which has a natural laxative effect. It can be used temporarily in people who have problems with constipation. Long-term use is not recommended because can lead to intestinal laziness.
And excessive consumption of this plant potassium, calcium, zinc, and phosphorus, some vitamins can prevent absorption by intestines and may cause muscle spasms.
Therefore, before you take a product into your body, is useful to look thoroughly at what you inside. Even” all-natural ” substances can have potential side effects.
They can lead to negative interactions, especially when over-consumed, mixed with other supplements foods or drugs, or consumed by people with pre-existing medical conditions.
4-Can Disrupt Sleep Patterns
Insufficient sleep has been seen to trigger overeating and weight gain, even slowing down metabolism, causing you to gain weight despite not taking extra calories.
The basic rule is that no matter what food you take caffeine from, the important thing is to consume at least six hours before bedtime. If you want to lose weight, getting your sleep should be your top priority.
5- Is Inadequate Research on Detox Tea
This brings unanswered questions about whether detox teas really work, how and to what extent, how much they consume, and who should not consume them.
Consult your doctor or nutritionist if you are not sure or if you intend to start drinking these teas.
- 15 Powerful Health Benefits Of Basil Tea: Uses & How to Brew?
- 10+ Proven Health Benefits Of Apple Tea: How to Make Apple Tea?
- Ginger and Ginger Tea: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, and Warning
- Cumin Tea: 18 Powerful Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, and Warning
- White Tea: 10 Proven Health Benefits, Nutritional Content, Uses & More