Table of Contents
- What Are The Benefits of Green Coffee Tea?
- Health Benefits of Green Coffee Tea
- Green Coffee Tea Recipe
- Green Coffee Tea with Ginger Recipe
- Damages of Green Coffee Tea
- Plantshospital.Com Recommendations
- Recommended Articles:
- Avocado Leaf Tea: Benefits, Uses, Side Effects And Recommendation
- 14 Wonderful Health Benefits Of Jasmine Tea: Recipe, Uses & More
- Amazing Health Benefits of Matcha Tea: 9 Reasons to Drink It
- 10 Best Health Benefits of Kombucha Tea Will Convince You to Try it Now!
- What is Lawn Aerate? When to Aerate Your Lawn? How It’s Done?
- Related posts:
What Are The Benefits of Green Coffee Tea?
Green coffee tea (beans) are not yet roasted seeds of coffea plant. Coffea fruits are in form of coffee seeds (beans). In process of roasting coffee beans, amount of chemical chlorogenic acid that beans have is decreasing.
Therefore, compared to roasted coffee beans and green coffee beans, remaining green remains very high in terms of chlorogenic acid.
Green coffee tea has this characteristic of chlorogenic acid is considered to be very useful for health.
Green coffee beans are known for their health benefits in many ways, ranging from preventing tooth decay without losing weight. It also has the ability to intervene in situations such as blood pressure, cholesterol levels.
Green coffee is known to have antiglycemic, anticarcinogenic and antiseptic activity along with trigonellin and chlorogenic acid compounds.
Health Benefits of Green Coffee Tea
• Helps Lose Weight: Green coffee tea extract contains a natural chemical known as chlorogenic acid. Researchers believe that this substance is capable of affecting body’s fat storage process. Because these nuclei contain caffeine, they help to accelerate metabolism.
Due to chemical content of green coffee, scientists in recent years have mentioned that green coffee can benefit as a complement to diet programs applied to lose weight.
• It Affects Blood Glucose Levels: Some studies have shown that green coffee tea extract has a beneficial effect on production of enzymes necessary to keep glucose in liver due to chlorogenic acid effects.
Researchers assume that green tea can help reduce blood sugar levels of people with diabetes by interfering with this process.
• It Affects Blood Pressure Levels: In addition to benefits of weight loss, can help lower blood pressure chlorogenic acid contained in green coffee tea. It has been shown to reduce blood pressure in patients who consume green coffee tea in “clinical and experimental hypertension” studies published in 2006.
Green coffee tea, which has no side effects observed, is shown as a safe way to reduce high blood pressure.
• Increases Mental Function: Caffeine in green coffee has positive effects on mood and brain activity. According to a study published in February 2008, caffeine can increase caffeine response time, wakefulness, memory wakefulness, focus, fatigue stamina, and other factors of cognitive performance, according to a study published in February 2008.
Experts have recommended that green coffee tea be taken as a 1/3-4 cup for these effects.
• Protects Against Cancer: Compound antioxidants contained in green coffee beans and other derivatives protect body against effects of free radicals on body. The preventive function of green coffee reduces damage of stress and free radicals, thus keeping cell safe.
In an article published by tip Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry “in July 2004, was emphasized that green coffee beans prevented proliferation of cancer cells because of their chlorogenic acid antioxidants, thus is beneficial against four types of cancer.
• Energizes: Green coffee is also thermogenic. So if you need to increase your energy during day, you can try green coffee. Raw and green coffee beans can be very helpful in this regard. Studies have shown that green coffee tea can accelerate metabolism as well as effect fat burning as well as cleansing energy that we need throughout day.
• Reduces Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease: Green coffee beans are actually unheated and unprocessed in coffee. We all know that coffee can influence daily mental focus. But feature components contained in shape coffee beans can also be useful for developing neurotransmitter functions and reducing possibility of Alzheimer’s disease.
• It Has Anti-Aging Properties: It contains a high proportion of antioxidant called ORAC in green coffee bean. Therefore, it can help to reduce aging effects caused by free radicals. 400 milligrams of green coffee beans contain approximately 2500 ORAC units.
For example, in blueberries this is only 10%. But that doesn’t mean you have to stop eating blueberries. If you want to supplement more anti-aging activity instead, you can try green coffee tea.
• Source of Antioxidants: Green coffee beans tea is a green liquid containing various bioactive compounds. Polyphenols, flavonoids, chlorogenic acid is very strong in terms of antioxidants. These antioxidants protect body, cells and molecules against damage of free radicals. Green coffee beans also contain some minerals which are very beneficial for human health.
• It Works as a Natural Laxative (Laxative): Green coffee beans serve as a perfect and natural laxative. People who suffer from irregular bowel movements can control these irregular bowel movements by consuming green coffee tea in the evening.
• It Affects Cholesterol Levels: Green coffee beans reduce content of low-density lipoprotein in blood; they also affect high-density lipoprotein and bad cholesterol levels.
• It Supports Heart Health: Cardiovascular disease has become a deadly disease that has caused many deaths in recent years. Some studies on green coffee beans have assumed that green coffee can be effective on lining of blood vessels due to contents.
These seeds protect person against heart disease by inhibiting low-density lipoprotein (LDL). For this reason, green coffee tea helps your heart become stronger and healthier.
• Helps Skin Health: Green coffee beans extract has positive effects on skin. A peeling made with green coffee also supports removal of free radicals as well as free removal of dead cells. At the same time, green tea extract, which accelerates blood circulation, helps to eliminate acne and skin roughness.
Green Coffee Tea Recipe
Preparation of Green Coffee Tea:
Ingredients: (per 1 serving)
Preparation: Green coffee beans grind in a mill. (Green coffee beans are a bit stiff, so are usually hard to grind.)
- Place ground coffee beans in a cup and pour over water at about 90 °.
- Leave on for about 10 minutes and then drain with a filter.
- Healthy green tea will be available. If you like can add sugar, honey and cardamom.
- Recommendation: It is recommended to drink 1 cup after each main meal.
Green Coffee Tea with Ginger Recipe
• Green coffee.
You can add a slice of lemon, honey or a pinch of black pepper if you wish instead of putting sugar.
Damages of Green Coffee Tea
Green coffee contains caffeine, which may cause insomnia, irritability and restlessness, stomach discomfort, nausea and vomiting, and other side effects such as increased heart and respiratory rate.
Consumption of large quantities of green coffee can cause tinnitus, headache, anxiety, agitation and irregular heartbeats.
Consumption of Green Coffee Tea During Pregnancy and Lactation: There is not enough information about safe consumption of green tea during pregnancy and lactation. Therefore, to stay on safe side, you should avoid consumption of green coffee tea.
Abnormally High Levels of Homocysteine: Consuming a high dose of chlorogenic acid for a short time can cause increased homocysteine levels associated with heart disease.
Anxiety Disorders: Caffeine content in green coffee can make anxiety disorder worse.
Bleeding Disorders: There are concerns that caffeine content in green coffee can make bleeding disorders worse.
Diabetes: Some studies suggest that caffeine content in green coffee tea can affect blood sugar levels, so higher caffeine dose, lower blood sugar level. If you have diabetes, you should take care of your blood sugar levels.
Diarrhea: Consuming large doses of caffeine can make diarrhea worse.
Glaucoma: Caffeine content in green coffee tea can increase eye pressure. The increase starts in 30 minutes and lasts for at least 90 minutes.
High Blood Pressure: Green coffee tea can increase blood pressure in people with high blood pressure. However, this effect has been observed in people who consume coffee on a regular basis.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): Green coffee is especially at risk of worsening symptoms of diarrhea and IBS when taken in large quantities as contains caffeine.
Weak Bones (osteoporosis): Caffeine can throw out amount of calcium. For this reason, can cause weakening of bones. If you have osteoporosis, coffee consumption should be limited to 2-3 glasses daily and 300 mg caffeine.
Green coffee tea can be eaten on a daily basis flavored with plain or other flavours. 2 cups a day for a drink in the morning and evening. A teaspoon to sweeten can make the sugar or honey mixture more delicious.