Table of Contents
- Benefits of Lady’s Mantle Tea (Alchemilla Vulgaris)
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Lady’s Mantle Tea?
- Helps Digestion
- Treats Menstrual Sores
- Diarrhea is Good
- Supports Oral Health
- Cures Skin Problems
- Helps To Promote Hair Health
- Prevents Diseases Such As Colds And Flu
- Good For Insomnia
- Related posts:
Benefits of Lady’s Mantle Tea (Alchemilla Vulgaris)
The Lady’s Mantle Tea which is called alchemilla Vulgaris in Latin is the only annual herbaceous plant grown at high altitudes especially in mountainous regions. It also grows in forests, pastures, and meadows starting from April until August. The Lady’s Mantle plant is not very tall.
When used for medical purposes, the Lady’s Mantle plant is harvested in July and June. It has been recommended by phytotherapy experts for centuries because of its beneficial effects on the female body.
This treatment method helps resolve problems caused by inflammation, anxiety, menopause. It is also a very effective plant against menstruation disorders.
Lady’s Mantle is a rich source of flavonoids, salicylic acid, and mineral salts. It has powerful compressive properties, so it has been used by European folk healers for centuries.
The Lady’s Mantle plant has been used to stop internal and external bleeding; it is also very useful for wound healing. On the other hand, it is also effective in cases of excessive menstrual bleeding and cramping.
It is said to have a positive effect on hormone levels; it is recommended for amenorrhea (absence of menstruation) and menopause disorders. High salicylic acid content is very useful in the treatment of inflammation and fever.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Lady’s Mantle Tea?
It is an effective natural medicinal drug especially used in many diseases such as cuts and abrasions, throat infections and digestive problems that occur on the skin as well as a beauty tonic.
According to scientific research, it is especially recommended for people with diabetes and people with digestive problems.
Green tea contains salicylic acid, stomach pain and indigestion associated with the relief by providing relief.
Also, This herbal tea because of its appetizing feature is a plant that helps to lose weight. It is recommended to drink 1 cup in the morning and 30 minutes before dinner. Lady’s Mantle tea has a medicinal feature of stomach pain.
Treats Menstrual Sores
Lady’s Mantle tea (menstrual pains) problems or other hormone-dependent problems affecting women are used as an effective and natural remedy for ill conditions.
For plant science, This herbal tea is used extensively in the treatment of menstrual cramps, excessive menstruation, contraction, endometriosis, and myoma that are common.
This herbal and public treatment is also recommended for muscle spasms, diarrhea, nausea, and some gastrointestinal disorders.
However, scientific evidence is not enough to support these traditional uses at this time.
Diarrhea is Good
One of the most important and effective features of the this tea made from the Lady’s Mantle plant, which is a medicinal plant, is its use in the treatment of diarrhea.
Traditionally, This herbal Tea is used to treat chronic diarrhea caused by liver disorders. Lady’s Mantle has been approved by the German Commission for the treatment of diarrhea.
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, it is emphasized that Lady’s Mantle plant has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in the treatment of diarrhea.
Supports Oral Health
The Lady’s Mantle plant has traditionally been used to improve wounds, crush, irritation, and bruise, and this is supported by scientific studies. This herb is usually recommended to be applied to infected wounds to stop bleeding.
It also helps to reduce severe liquefaction when used as tea. Herbal Lady’s Mantle Tea is also very useful for washing the mouth. It is consumed as mouthwashes for the treatment of conditions such as bleeding gums, gum pains, sore throat, and mouth ulcers.
As is known, oral diseases such as throat inflammation, gum bleeding, causes serious bad breath. For this reason, the Tea of the Lady’s Mantle can remove the smell of the mouth.
Cures Skin Problems
The Lady’s Mantle plant is very rich in antioxidants and this feature is called a miracle plant. These properties prevent diseases that cause aging and delay aging.
If you have any skin disease or any unpleasant condition on the skin (injury, irritation, cuts, crush), you can use the Lady’s Mantle plant to suit your needs.
Lady’s Mantle is the perfect skin lotion for treating skin disorders such as eczema or hives, redness, swelling or bruises caused by biting. It can also be used to improve skin problems such as cuts, wounds, bruises and irritation, and insect bites.
Helps To Promote Hair Health
Thanks to the content of high antioxidants in the Lady’s Mantle plant, it helps the scalp to repair unhealthy cells and produce healthy cells, thereby enabling the natural growth, strengthening and renewal of hair follicles.
It is a good way to take advantage of these benefits to consume Lady’s Mantle plant as tea. It also acts as a very effective Hair Removal Tool because of the antioxidants it contains to consume Lady’s Mantle tea. This helps to maintain healthy and strong growth of hair and promotes the protection of the natural color of hair.
Prevents Diseases Such As Colds And Flu
In a recent study on the plant of Lady’s Mantle, it has been proven that consuming the extract of this plant acts as a natural culprit in preventing parasites, and therefore Lady’s Mantle essence acts as a preventive against H1N1, h3n2, h5n2 (colds, flu), and many other subtypes.
Good For Insomnia
It is known that Lady’s Mantle Tea helps with the problem of insomnia experienced in connection with stress. People who suffer from sleep disorders can apply as a treatment method for Lady’s Mantle tea.
Preparation Of Lady’s Mantle Tea
For Lady’s Mantle tea; a medium-sized cup of water is boiled and a spoon of Lady’s Mantle plant is added into the hot water. This mixture is consumed 3 times a day.
Lemon Tea Recipe for menstrual disorders
- 1/2 cup Lady’s Mantle herb
- 1/2 cup red raspberry leaves
- 1/4 cup Angelica
- Put the herbs in a dry and clean jar and mix well and close the lid tightly. Thus, each tea prepared can be used by taking from the jar.
- To make a cup of tea, you need 1 teaspoon of Lady’s Mantle herb.
- Mix 1 tsp of water with 1 tsp of lemon juice for about 7-10 minutes.
- If your period is approaching, start drinking tea a week in advance.
- If you have severe cramps, try drinking a cup of tea every day of the month. You can drink tea either warm or hot.
For Acne Treatment Of Lady’s Mantle Tea Recipe
Combine the leaves of fresh Lady’s Mantle with the stems of flowers and put them in a juice extractor. Put the crushed herbs in a thin cloth and filter in the thin cloth. Add enough water to the drained Lady’s Mantle. Soak cotton in water and apply it to the infected, problem-free area. Leave it to dry on the skin. (5-7 min) Lady’s Mantle tea will help to close large pores.
Apply to face and leave on for 15 minutes. This treatment should be used regularly for 3 to 5 months for effective results. You will get the result you want as a result of regular use.
Damages Of Lady’s Mantle Tea
- As with all herbal blend teas, you should consult your doctor before consuming Lady’s Mantle tea.
- Some interactions may occur when the Lady’s Mantle Tea is consumed with other medications used for the treatment of epilepsy. Therefore, be careful.
1. Especially diabetics, diarrhea problems, hair, and skin problem sufferers should use Lady’s Mantle herb and Lady’s Mantle tea.
2. If you want to consume the same tea to help fight anxiety, you should leave it to brew for 7 to 10 minutes.
3. For children who do not gain weight despite proper nutrition, they should drink Lady’s Mantle tea at least 2 times a day on an empty stomach.
4. In amenorrhea conditions, the tea should be more concentrated and the brewing time should be longer (about 20 minutes).
5. For the treatment of mild menstrual disorders, an infusion of 4-5 minutes is recommended.
6. To apply as a mouthwash from the outside, 3 tablespoons of Lady’s Mantle herb is softened and water is used as a mouthwash.