Table of Contents
- Is Low In Calories
- Matcha Tea Is Rich In Antioxidants
- Accelerates Metabolism
- Helps In Burning Fat
- Balances Blood Sugar
- Reduces Stress Levels
- Provides Energy
- Reduces Cholesterol Levels
- Helps Detoxification
- How to Make Matcha Tea at Home?
- How To Make?
- Other Health Benefits of Matcha Tea
- What Are Side Effects of Matcha Tea?
- Preparation of Matcha Green Tea
- Recommended Articles:
- 10 Best Health Benefits of Kombucha Tea Will Convince You to Try it Now!
- 7 Wonderful Health Benefits Of Senna Tea & Side Effects, Uses, Warnings
- 6 Wonderful Reasons to Drink a Mountain Tea Today (Sideritis Tea)
- 9 Best Health Benefits & Uses & Dosage & Warnings Of Buckwheat Tea
- 5 Best Health Benefits Of Chestnut – Nutritional Values – How to Use?
- Related posts:
Matcha tea is used in Japanese tea ceremony and is obtained from same plant with green tea. But matcha tea is 10 times more effective in weight loss than green tea because is processed in a different way.
This powder green tea was discovered in China during Tang Dynasty. But they were Buddhist monks who brought matcha tea to Japan.
It helped them meditate better and became popular as time went on. In the last 1000 years, matcha has become an integral part of Japanese culture. Chado ceremony is used two-grade matcha – Koicha (thick) and Usucha (thin).
What makes this tea so special way is processed. The highest quality of plant is grown in Japan’s Uji region. Tea plants are covered with bamboo leaves that allow only 20% of sun’s rays to reach plants.
This process helps to increase levels of chlorophyll in leaves.
Then, leaf buds are cut off, misted, dried and stoned to produce matcha tea. How does this tea help to lose weight? Let them see us together.
Is Low In Calories
And as you know, as calories you consume are reduced, this reduces chance being used and stored as fat of calories.
Matcha Tea Is Rich In Antioxidants
Matcha tea and green tea are obtained from same plant as Camellia sinensis.
And, like green tea, matcha tea also includes Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), which is the most abundant and proactive antioxidant.
Scientists at University of Colorado found that EGCG content in match was 137 times more than Chinese green tea.
Antioxidants help to cleanse toxins, increase immunity and reduce inflammation, which prevents weight gain and accelerates weight loss.
If you are trying to lose weight, you should pay attention to your metabolic rate. If your metabolic rate slow, less you eat, less fat you can burn.
Matcha green tea has been shown to accelerate or promote your slowed metabolism. Catechins in tea help increase metabolic rate during and after exercise.
Helps In Burning Fat
Fat burning is a biochemical process, such as separation of large fat molecules into smaller triglycerides, and these triglycerides must be used or discarded.
Matcha tea is rich in catechin, which increases body’s thermogenesis from 8% to 10% to 35% to 43%. What’s more, drinking this tea can increase your exercise resistance and help you burn fat or take action.
Balances Blood Sugar
Repetitive and constant rise in blood sugar or insulin levels, insulin resistance and may expose to risk of diabetes.
Matcha tea keeps full for a long time and contains a good amount of dietary fiber that prevents you from eating too much and helps to reduce and regulate your blood sugar level.
When you don’t eat too much, your glucose levels don’t rise. This will also prevent you from being prone to type 2 diabetes.
Reduces Stress Levels
Stress triggers cortisol secretion, which is stress hormone. When cortisol levels are consistently high, your body becomes inflamed.
You start to feel tired, exhausted and restless. And worst side effect of being stressed is fat and weight gain, especially in abdominal region.
Matcha tea is loaded with antioxidants that help clear harmful oxygen radicals, reduce inflammation and prevent weight gain.
Matcha tea also helps to increase energy levels, increases alertness and makes you more proactive.
The more energetic you are, the more active you are. This prevents you from being lazy, increases your endurance and exercise levels, helps you lose weight.
Reduces Cholesterol Levels
The underlying mechanism may be because EGCG inhibits absorption of bad cholesterol.
Malnutrition and lifestyle habits can cause toxic buildup in your body. And toxic buildup is one of reasons for weight gain.
I mean, you need to detoxify your body every day. And what could be better than drinking matcha tea loaded with antioxidants that help clear harmful free oxygen radicals?
With matcha tea, detoxification will help you lose weight, prevent constipation, increase digestion, improve your immunity and improve your overall health.
Match tea can help you lose weight in different ways, and all you have to do is prepare and drink right. In next section we will explain how to prepare at home.
How to Make Matcha Tea at Home?
The preparation of Matcha tea is simple and similar to making a cup of green tea.
- Traditional japanese matcha tea bowl.
- Bamboo whisk.
- Bamboo spoon.
- Half teaspoon matcha green tea powder.
- 100 ml. water.
How To Make?
- Take half a teaspoon of green tea powder or two tablespoons of bamboo shoots and put in tea pot.
- Pour hot water over it carefully. Using “W” movement, use bamboo whip to beat match powder.
- Do this is formed until a foam layer.
- Slow down beat process and gently lift beat.
- And your tea is ready!
- It’s really that simple! Making matcha tea can be fun and relaxing.
- But how many glasses do you have to drink to lose weight?
- It is safe to drink 3 to 5 glasses a day to lose weight.
- Since 1 cup contains about 70 g of caffeine, we recommend that you not take an overdose because you will experience an unpleasant increase in energy levels and palpitation symptoms.
Other Health Benefits of Matcha Tea
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is an antioxidant found in most tea. However, since match tea is produced by grinding all tea leaves and you drink powdered tea without decomposing leaves, you get much more antioxidants than other tea.
And helps improve your health in following ways:
- Helps to clean toxins.
- EGCG helps to reduce stress levels and blood pressure.
- Keeps your heart healthy by reducing bad cholesterol levels and improving your overall blood lipid profile.
- Matcha tea is rich in dietary fiber that keeps you satiated for a long time.
- This tea improves health of hair and skin.
- Prevents diabetes risk as helps to lower blood sugar levels.
- Helps detoxify liver.
- It can definitely help you lose weight and improve your health.
What Are Side Effects of Matcha Tea?
If you consume more than 5 cups a day, you are more likely to experience following problems:
Preparation of Matcha Green Tea
1.) Place bowl and add 1 cup hot water over 1-2 grams of matcha green tea.
2.) Try to create foams while mixing from left to right using Bamboo whisk ken.
3.) After mixing root adequately, pour matcha tea into your cup and is ready your tea.
4.) As a result, benefits of matcha tea are endless.
5.) You should also add matcha tea to your daily habits If you are currently using tea, you can share your experiences with us by commenting on our article.
6.) Stay healthy.