Obsidian Stone is a mineral among healing stones. It is known as the volcano glass among the people. They occur with the sudden cooling of volcanoes. Mayans of ancient civilizations used the Obsidian stone to make a mirror.
Obsidian, which is among the precious stones, is formed as a result of sudden cooling of volcano lava. Although it is not known very well, Obsidian, which is a very valuable natural stone, has many known benefits. Nowadays it is used in alternative medicine, cosmetics, jewelry and spa areas. It is a formless and glass structure because it does not have a crystalline property.
Approximately 70% of the content of the Obsidian mine, which constitutes silicon, has been used for centuries for healing purposes. Obsidian stone was removed in prehistoric periods and was used by people in various areas.
What Is Obsidian Stone?
The volcanic rock, which is known as the volcanic glass, has a natural shape and is called as obsidian stone. They occur with the sudden cooling of volcanoes. Because of this fine and sharp form, it was used in the production of weapons or ornaments in ancient civilizations of history.It is also known as lucky stone of people with Scorpio, Aquarius, Capricorn.
Obsidian stone has been said to have an effect on the human body. Among the healing stones, the common features and varieties of Obsidian stone mentioned frequently come together let us take a look.
How To Use Obsidian Stone?
To get the negative energy on the body, black Obsidian stone you can place in the lower part of the feet. If the sharp parts of the stone are removed and rounded, you can roll it on your foot.
Obsidian stones are also known as renal calculi. The stone should not rise above the heart level. In general, as it is sharp, it will only be enough to put on the pain area, but if it is rounded, you can massage the pain areas with stone.
You should pay attention to the edges when using it because it’s sharp. All applications with Obsidian stone should not be continued for more than 30 minutes. It is important to wash the stone with plenty of water before and after applying to any area.
No one should touch the obsidian stone but the owner. Freshly extracted rocks can be kept in sea water or sea salt before being used for the first time. As an alternative, it can be cleaned with soil. These procedures should not take less than 24 hours.
- People who want to get rid of negative energy in the body put this stone under their feet.
- It is recommended to use this stone at heart level and under the heart, which is said to be harmful in the body to be used above the neck.
- If those who have liver problems put an obsidian stone on the liver and wait an average of 20 minutes, it is known that the liver will be cleared.
- It should not be held for more than 20 minutes.
- For pain in the knee, leg and joints, it is advisable to put an obsidian stone in the place where it is painful.
- Obsidian stone must be cleaned and rubbed with sea water or sea salt for 24 hours before using it.
What Are The Features Of Obsidian Stone?
The Obsidian rock has a black color and has a glass-like gloss. The rocks can change colors as a result of their phases; they can change colors like grey, green, black, brown, red, blue and gold. The most common type of Obsidian Rock is snow-grained Obsidian with white spots. Other than that, there are different types of red, green.
Where Is Removed Obsidian Stone?
There are different types of obsidian stone. The places where the obsidian stones of various colors are extracted also differ.
For example; The green obsidian is removed from Tatvan on Mount Nemrut. Red obsidian is found region of Rize than in other regions.
Apart from this; Kars, Agri Mountain and the vicinity are seen in Pasinler district.
In Europe; In Italy, around the Eolie Islands, in Greece; In Milos, there are also obsidian presence in Armenia and Hungary.
What Are The Benefits Of Obsidian Stone?
Obsidian stone, one of the only healing stones found in nature, has countless benefits to the human body. In general, the negative energy is believed to be taken and used as a spa stone in Massage Obsidian stone are some of the main benefits;
It is a stone that helps relieve by taking negative electricity in the body. Thus, it enables the movement of positive emotions.
- 1.) Therapy is a stone with a high strength and this feature provides calmness in stress situations.
- 2.) It is a stone that can provide balance on people’s sense of excitement.
- 3.) It is effective especially for men in terms of energy.
- 4.) It is a valuable stone that can give humor power to the people it affects.
- 5.) Has a positive effect on decision making mechanisms of individuals. It activates the senses needed to think logically.
- 6.) People who drink excessive alcohol can use it to clean and rest the liver.
- 7.) An Obsidian rock the size of the liver will be enough to put on the liver 20 minutes waiting. It should never be used during this application and should not exceed 20 minutes time.
- 8.) It affects joint aches, especially aches in the entire knee and legs.
- 9.) It is also known as a supernatural stone that believes that the future affects reading and dreaming. Even in ancient times, the priests used this stone as a prophecy.
- 12 Best Amazing Health Benefits Of Moonstone
- 15 Best Health Benefits Of Alexandrite Stone
- Top 10 Best Health Benefits Of Onyx Stone