Benefits Of Plum
Plum is usually green or red, walnut sized. Green plum is sour, red plum is sweet. Green plum is generally consumed and loved throughout the world.
It is a very rich fruit in terms of vitamin B. Plum, which is usually grown in Turkey, has been grown by adapting itself to different climatic regions due to migration and wars.
The fruit of plum is also called can plum in Turkey. In spring, the life plum matures together with the advancing time and becomes the Japanese plum. Plum can be consumed fresh or dried. Compost of plum can also be made.
Vitamin A and Vitamin C, fiber source, potassium and copper minarets, copper plum phosphorus and iron contains.
Health Benefits Of Plum
Strengthens the nervous system, removes anemia. Supports the functioning of the kidneys. It helps to eliminate some of the diseases seen in the liver. When the white flowers of plum tree are dried and mixed with honey, intestinal worms are effective in reducing intestinal worms.
Plum is rich in fiber because it regulates the fast functioning of the intestines.
For this reason, it helps to lose weight and relieve indigestion problems. People who live in discomfort such as throat infection, throat swelling and tonsillitis can benefit if they drink Plum leaves in hot water after boiling them in hot water.
It is known that estrogen balances the hormone, and it is recommended that women in the menopausal period consume it frequently. Plum is a full health depot because of its therapeutic and preventive properties.
Beneficial To The Gut of Plum: Fiber, also found in plum component, regulates the fast functioning of the intestines. It is a very effective fruit in the treatment of intestinal worms.
Plum Is Good For Asthma: Plum is very effective in preventing and treating diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, especially heart, stroke, calcification crisis, heart pains and heart palpitations caused by various reasons.
Plum For Eye Health: Plum also provides protection of vision. Reduces the risk of developing eye diseases caused by old age.
Prevents Cancer Cases: Many scientific studies related to this subject (University of Oxford) have been found to prevent the formation of breast, breast and respiratory tract cancers in the study plum. Breast cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the breast.
Plum Is A Heart Friend: If we ask a question, which organ is the most useful of plums, the answer would be the heart. Because cholesterol prevents diabetes, as well as the antioxidant properties of the heart vessels to ensure blockage, blood cleansing, heart palpitations to the minimum level and many other features because of the heart health benefits are incredible.
Benefits Of Plum Digestion: The other problems that the plum responds to are digestive system diseases. It acts as a natural laxative and can contribute to the operation of the intestines.
Plum Against Macula Degeneration: Plum also can help protect against macular degeneration. Eating 2 servings of plum daily can reduce the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration. Consumed in the morning with your hungry wife has been seen to increase its effect even more.
Plum Cleans The Body: Plum removes toxins from the body, but also prevents constipation because it runs fast in the intestines. In general, it is a very effective food source for the digestive system. Because of this feature, plum is also seen as an excellent cleanser.
Plum Protects Bile And Liver Health: Soluble fiber in plum is especially important for the health of the liver and bile. With this feature, it prevents the liver from getting tired by working excessively.
Other Benefits Of Plum
- The health benefits of plum count not only.
- It protects the health of postmenopausal women after menopause.
- Infection is good for diseases. It contains magnesium to relieve muscle problems.
- It takes the fatigue of the muscles and provides relief.
- Reduces cramping cases.
- The folate contained is very important for fetal development in pregnant women.
- It helps to lose weight.
- Plum juice protects skin especially.
- Plum is also widely used in care and cosmetic products.
- It protects tissue health, can eliminate damage caused by sunlight, strengthens the body and defense system.
- The patient can repair tissues.
- Plum also has an amazing contribution to hair health.
- When plum juice is applied to the head lesson, it can also eliminate dandruff problems.
- The adrenal gland may be a good solution for fatigue.
Benefits Of Green Plum
2) Green Plum is especially rich in vitamin C.
3) It contains a high amount of fiber.
4) Green plum consumed fresh during the season can provide incredible benefits especially in the digestive system.
5) Green plum contributes a lot to the digestive system, especially it is very effective in increasing bowel movements.
6) Because green plum bowel runs fast, it can effectively relieve constipation problems.
7) Green plum can relieve bloating, indigestion and gas buildup in the stomach and intestines.
8) Green plum strengthens the immune system.
10) Especially connective tissue can seriously contribute.
11) One of the most important features of green plum is that it makes it easier to lose weight. Green plum helps the intestines work faster.
12) It contributes to all the internal organs of plum with antioxidant properties.
13) Green plum also protects eye health, may be caused by old age can remove eye diseases.
Benefits Of Dry Plum
On a clean cloth of plum, serip sun on average 10-15 days after waiting to be obtained after the dried plum is called. Dry plums can also be used to treat some health problems that may occur as they protect the body’s health in general.
It loses some properties only because it is kept in dry sun and therefore may not be as effective as raw plum. However, there are many benefits to health care;
1) The fiber content of dried plum is especially useful for the digestive system.
2) Plenty of vitamin K contained in it can prevent blood clots.
3) Plenty of potassium contained in dried plum protects the health of the heart and nerves.
4) The vitamin A contained in dried Plum is especially necessary for eye health. Prevents the cataract problem from occurring.
5) Dry plum is thought to be beneficial to skin health.
6) Another feature of dried plum is the antioxidant which protects the body in general and reduces the risk of getting diseases.
Benefits Of Plum Juice
1) Plum juice is obtained by boiling more plums and pressing very rarely. It is especially useful for skin health. It is widely used in maintenance materials.
2) Plum juice gives energy to the body and eliminates fatigue.
3) It makes digestion easier, relieves constipation.
4) Plum of the water has positive effects on the nervous system, protects the health of the nervous system.
5) People with anemia may consume 1 cup of plum juice in the morning and 1 cup of plum juice in the evening before going to bed.
6) During menopause women can resolve health problems that occur.
7) Plum juice is diuretic.In general, it is beneficial to the digestive system because the body cleans.
8) Makes it easy to lose weight, which prevents constipation and hemorrhoids can eliminate problems such as.
Benefits Of Damson Plum
The benefits of the plum can be listed as follows:
• It is rich in vitamin B, especially in the nervous system.
• The clove plum has a lot of contribution to the health of the heart and vascular.
• Blood pressure problems are thought to be good.
• Regulates blood pressure.
• The clove plum contains plenty of fiber to fight cholesterol.
• It is thought to be beneficial for liver and kidney failure.
• Digestive system protects the health of organs.
• Damson plum is an effective diuretic, the harmful substances contained in the body to be disposed out of the body.
Damages Of Plums
A) When plum is consumed healthy, it was not determined that it constituted any problems in terms of health. Of course, as with all fruits, plum fruit consumed too much, you may face some damages.
B) In addition to this, some people who use medication for diseases can cause health problems.
C) Because the plum contains a high amount of acid, if consumed too much, the stomach acid rates can change negatively.
D) Urinary tract infections, kidney disorders such as cystic kidney diseases, and certain metabolic disorders such as hyperparathyroidism are also linked to Stone formation. Urinary tract infections, kidney disorders such as cystic kidney diseases and metabolic disorders.
E) Especially dry plums are thought to be good for people with diabetes problem.
F) Those with diarrhea problem should postpone consumption, plum consumption during diarrhea increases the problem and causes more water loss.
Plum consumption is beneficial in terms of Health, provided that the amount of plum is taken into consideration. It is possible to say that it is useful to dozens of organs. Consuming plum in season and fresh ensures maximum benefit from the benefits.