Raisins is consumed by everyone, obtained by drying the fresh grapes and used in desserts in cakes. Raisins are consumed by people who are on a regular basis or on a diet. Protection against diseases like anemia, cancer, various skin diseases and constipation by consuming a handful of raisins a day.
The protection of eye health, strengthening bones and teeth are among the benefits of raisins. Instead of junk food, unhealthy foods or foods that lose weight such as chocolate, a handful of raisins are both healthy and full.
However, excessive consumption can lead to weight gain. Therefore, it is beneficial to consume a handful of raisins daily. A handful of raisins are around 80 calories.
What Are Benefits Of Raisins?
1.) It Is Good To Constipation: It is a food with high fiber content due to its raisin structure Normally, the water is drawn to appear to be small volume, but after beating our body begins to swell by taking water. Intestines also have a softening effect. It prevents constipation when consumed as a result. It relaxes digestion.
2.) Helps To Lose Weight: Dried fruits are very rich in fructose and glucose. Apart from dried fruits such as dried apricots, dried figs, raisins also give energy to body. Therefore athletes or people who want to lose weight easily should consume raisins. Raisins in diet list keeps body fit and energy because of its benefits. It contains many vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It facilitates the absorption of minerals like selenium and phosphorus in body.
3.) Provides Protection Against Cancer: It is a good antioxidant source. Antioxidants protect cells from damage. Antioxidants in the body increase the level of antioxidants and as a result of protection of cells are among the benefits of raisins. In the light of all this, the body protects against cancer, prevents the development of cancer cells. Especially, protecting against colon cancer is among the benefits of raisins.
4.) Effective Against Hypertension: For many years, people who consume raisins are believed to be balancing their blood pressure and thus lowering their blood pressure. Various studies have been started on all these.
Although there is no complete information about how the raisin decreases blood pressure, it is observed that there is a collation between the blood pressure and the blood. Potassium has an impressive property of blood pressure. It is thought that the amount of potassium in the content of raisins decreases blood pressure, thus lowering the high blood pressure effect.
5.) It is Good For Anemia: It provides healing by directly affecting anemia due to its iron content. It also contains the B vitamins required for new blood formation. Thanks to its copper, it also promotes the formation of red blood cells.
6.) Fever Reducer, Fights Bacteria: It fight with viruses thanks to antibiotic and antioxidant properties of bacteria. It lowers fever caused by viral and bacterial infections.
7.) Protects The Eye Health: It has antioxidant properties and also protects the eye structure as a result. Due to vitamin A and beta carotene, age-related visual weakness reduces the effects of eye disorders such as cataracts.
8.) Benefits Of Sexuality: Raisins contain an amino acid called arginine. This amino acid stimulates libido to increase sexual desire. At the same time arginine increases sperm mobility during sexual intercourse and has an effect that increases the rate of conception. It gives extra energy and benefits to sexuality.
On the first night of the bride and groom in India, a glass of milk and raisins are boiled and consumed by adding saffron.
9.) Protects Bones: Calcium and boron have a protective effect on bone health. Raisins also contain calcium and boron. Even dried fruits are one of the sources with more boron content.
It is especially effective in preventing osteoporosis, which is osteoporosis. In addition, in the menopause period, women’s bones protection is among the benefits of raisins. Potassium also prevents osteoporosis, strengthens bones and helps to develop.
10.) Strengthens Teeth, Protects Tooth Structure: Oleanolic acid plays an important role in maintaining the tooth structure, preventing tooth decay and preventing tooth breakage. It is also one of the phytochemicals in raisins. Therefore, raisins protect the tooth structure, strengthens the teeth and prevents the teeth from being easily damaged and broken.
11.) Provides Acid Balance Of Body: It decreases the acid level by balancing pH ratio in body. As a result, it protects against diseases such as gout, arthritis, heart disease and kidney stone formation.
What Are Benefits For Skin Of Raisins?
- Protects the skin against any damage. It is like an antioxidant that prevents damage to the skin cells, collagen structure. As a result, it reduces symptoms of aging. Aging-related wrinkling prevents the formation of fine lines and spots.
- Plumps skin and provides repair.
- Prevents sagging by renewing skin cells.
- Raisin contains a substance called resveratrol. This substance protects skin health.
- Blood is purified from toxic substances and production of red cells is encouraged. As a result, skin appears brighter and nourished.
- Blood poisoning known as acidosis occurs when body’s acid value increases. As a result of the skin acne, boils and psoriasis situations such as occurs. Thanks to the magnesium and potassium content of raisins, it adjusts the body’s acidity balance. As a result, it protects skin.
- Detoxifies the liver by acting. This allows the release of toxins for a clean and radiant skin.
- Protects the skin against sun damage. The amino acids in it provide renewal of the skin and protect the skin against the harmful effects of the sun. Thus, protection against skin cancer is provided.
- Contains Vitamins A and E that promote the development of new cells. Thanks to these vitamins, the skin is moistened, and it gains a youthful and supple appearance.
What Are Benefits For Hair Of Raisins?
- Protects the hair structure thanks to the iron content. Hair loss is a common problem among men and women. Iron increases blood circulation and stimulates hair growth. It makes hair healthy and strong.
- Contains a significant amount of vitamin C and facilitates the absorption of minerals. This helps to maintain the natural hair color.
- Blood vessels are strengthened by consuming a handful of raisins every day. Hair loss can be caused by a variety of factors, including genetics, heredity, and genetics. Hair loss In this way, environmental factors prevent hair loss.
What Are Other Benefits Raisins?
- It facilitates the extraction of saffron from the body by the fibers in its content.
- It has a protective effect on heart health.
- Balances cholesterol.
- It facilitates the disposal of toxins in the body.
- The benefits of raisins are the protection against intestinal diseases.
- Eating raisins as dry as a handful and more can raise your blood sugar too much. Therefore, diabetics should be careful when diabetics consume raisins.